Groups

MW2 Clan for PS3 (HUKD)(over 18's only)

Hello a few of you might know me from here and AVForums (BFaM).

I'm looking to get another groups of lads together to play a few of the AVForums clans (GNE1, BFaM, A2A, BoBs etc.) and also just to have a laugh most nights.

This isnt serious and is just for fun, so ability isnt scrutinised. The only things i ask is you have a mic and use it, are over 18 and join in the banter!!!!

My PSN is KINGROBTHEFIRST. Feel free to add me.

139 Comments

shame there isn't one for the 360,;-)

Banned

Im in
    dj_urban on the psn
    hukd v avforum

We were the kings of cod4

Might be able to get hold of mw2, resisted so far.

Will send a FR when I get in from work

PSN - dave5182

Original Poster

deadduck_145;7444650

We were the kings of cod4Might be able to get hold of mw2, resisted so … We were the kings of cod4Might be able to get hold of mw2, resisted so far.

Yeah i remember you, that was a long long time ago. Cant believe you've not got MW2 yet?

Good to see some interest, look forward to get some games going, hopefully tonight!!!

Original Poster

massmail666;7445631

whens the first match? i remember playing with cod4 (HUKD vs AVforum) was … whens the first match? i remember playing with cod4 (HUKD vs AVforum) was mega fun!

Probably a week or 2 away. Depends how many we get and how active they are. I did the same on here before for COD4 which was a good laugh. 'aclarkz' and 'spicylobster' should be interested when they see this thread.

Reported for ageism.

Banned

adrian96;7446654

Reported for ageism.

and consleism

Original Poster

Anyone else interested?:thumbsup:

psn boozysuzy the lads oooooooh sexist lol

Original Poster

sueyc;7452837

psn boozysuzy the lads oooooooh sexist lol

Naaah the more women the better, we might get more interest now too. LOL

I've added you all so far. Anyone else?:thumbsup:

Banned

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7456392

Naaah the more women the better, we might get more interest now too. … Naaah the more women the better, we might get more interest now too. LOLI've added you all so far. Anyone else?:thumbsup:

when is the mw2 games starting?
    was unable to play last night, added you though,
    got you message, nah dont have vinyl decks, cd deck's ( my mates i was using ) in my vids,

i still need to level up on mw2 think im almost lv 55,
    what modes is it, im only do hardcore games,

SuperEd

add me - spudbelly not great but what the hell!

Original Poster

dj_urban;7456590

when is the mw2 games starting? was unable to play last night, added you … when is the mw2 games starting? was unable to play last night, added you though, got you message, nah dont have vinyl decks, cd deck's ( my mates i was using ) in my vids, i still need to level up on mw2 think im almost lv 55, what modes is it, im only do hardcore games,

A night next week probably. I'll arrange a best of 5 match against my other clan BFaM. Each team takes it in turn picking map & mode. We still need a few more people yet tho.:thumbsup:

i'd love to join but i don't have a mic. Any recommendations for a good cheap one under £10?

Original Poster

sufchenko;7456643

i'd love to join but i don't have a mic. Any recommendations for a good … i'd love to join but i don't have a mic. Any recommendations for a good cheap one under £10?

No worries, I'll still add you. Whats your PSN id?

As for cheap headset just splash out for the official one from play/amazon for £17 (it was before xmas).:thumbsup:

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7456724

No worries, I'll still add you. Whats your PSN id? As for cheap headset … No worries, I'll still add you. Whats your PSN id? As for cheap headset just splash out for the official one from play/amazon for £17 (it was before xmas).:thumbsup:

my id is sufchenko

I'm in...ordering a mic over the next week or so....

Abz26 is my psn...

Original Poster

So far we have:

KINGROBTHEFIRST
    dj_urban
    dave5182
    delac69
    boozysuzy
    spudbelly
    sufchenko
    Abz26

You all need to add each other as friends too.

I think we need a few more then were good to go..

C'mon peeps get your names down?:thumbsup:

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7456392

Naaah the more women the better, we might get more interest now too. … Naaah the more women the better, we might get more interest now too. LOLI've added you all so far. Anyone else?:thumbsup:

got ur add

In! NewcastleChris

Will be online in a bit.

No mic - What do you usually play, I'm into Capture the Flag and Domination atm.

CFC_Mark;7466690

I need a clan..I'm level 39Add me: Jordan2kThanks

What is your game of choice? (Will add you later tonight)

cw9652;7466860

What is your game of choice? (Will add you later tonight)

I like Domination and team deathmatch. And yh add me :thumbsup:

CFC_Mark;7466873

I like Domination and team deathmatch. And yh add me :thumbsup:

Interested to know - What is your 'Class' choice?

cw9652;7466946

Interested to know - What is your 'Class' choice?

My main class is: Barrett 50 cal with FMJ and Thermal.
    However I also use: P90 with Thermal and Rapid Fire

What about you?

CFC_Mark;7466959

My main class is: Barrett 50 cal with FMJ and Thermal.However I also use: … My main class is: Barrett 50 cal with FMJ and Thermal.However I also use: P90 with Thermal and Rapid FireWhat about you?

I have 5 classes, but main 2 -

Running (For capture the flag)

UMP45 - Red Dot
    M93 (2nd)
    Marathon Pro+Climb Faster
    Lightweight Pro + Quick aim after sprinting
    Commando Pro
    Final Stand.

Normal

M16 - Red Dot - FMJ
    PP2000 (2nd)
    Bling Pro
    Stoping Pro
    Last Stand.

You online tonight??

cw9652;7467018

I have 5 classes, but main 2 - Running (For capture the flag)UMP45 - Red … I have 5 classes, but main 2 - Running (For capture the flag)UMP45 - Red DotM93 (2nd)Marathon Pro+Climb FasterLightweight Pro + Quick aim after sprintingCommando ProFinal Stand.NormalM16 - Red Dot - FMJPP2000 (2nd)Bling ProStoping ProLast Stand.You online tonight??

Yh i will probably be on a bit later :thumbsup:

Original Poster

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7462270

So far we … So far we have:KINGROBTHEFIRSTdj_urbandave5182delac69boozysuzyspudbellysufchenkoAbz26NewcastleChrisjordan2kDre_Nico

2 more needed and then i'll start sorting out games.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I've signed us up to this tournament running over on AVForums.

avforums.com/for…tml

We're too late for the TDM and FFA rounds. But we will be in the draw for the following:

HQ Pro
    Domination
    S&D
    CTF
    Demolition

Should be good fun, just keep checking this thread for details. :thumbsup:

is it too late to put my name down guys?

psn id: Dre_Nico

Original Poster

dre1988;7468215

is it too late to put my name down guys? :)psn id: Dre_Nico

No mate, your in. I'll add you to the teamsheet.

cheers mate, :thumbsup:

my kd is around 2.18 (second prestige), and I play anything really.

i'll add everyone in the list once i get home from work.

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7468187

I've signed us up to this tournament running over on … I've signed us up to this tournament running over on AVForums.http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/1136827-avf-mw2-tournament-main-thread.htmlWe're too late for the TDM and FFA rounds. But we will be in the draw for the following:HQ ProDominationS&D CTFDemolitionShould be good fun, just keep checking this thread for details. :thumbsup:

Good, I'm domination king. Lethal sniping ;-)

What's going on with this clan then?

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7486108

What's going on with this clan then?

Right details of the next stage of the tournament are up......its search & destroy.

Please read details here:

avforums.com/for…tml

As for whats going on with this clan.......anytime any of you have been on I've sent invites out but only played with Dre & Abz i think so far.

How about we all try and get on for a practice session tommorow at 10PM?

Original Poster

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7491352

Right details of the next stage of the tournament are up......its search … Right details of the next stage of the tournament are up......its search & destroy.Please read details here:http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/1168455-avf-mw2-tournament-round-2-search-destroy.htmlAs for whats going on with this clan.......anytime any of you have been on I've sent invites out but only played with Dre & Abz i think so far.How about we all try and get on for a practice session tommorow at 10PM?

Anyone?

KINGROBTHEFIRST;7491352

Right details of the next stage of the tournament are up......its search … Right details of the next stage of the tournament are up......its search & destroy.Please read details here:http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/1168455-avf-mw2-tournament-round-2-search-destroy.htmlAs for whats going on with this clan.......anytime any of you have been on I've sent invites out but only played with Dre & Abz i think so far.How about we all try and get on for a practice session tommorow at 10PM?

Yeah sure. I'm up for the tournament and the practice session :thumbsup:

Aran10

k/d 1.3

and i am in av forums aswell :thumbsup:

am i still in time?

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7499583

Yeah sure. I'm up for the tournament and the practice session :thumbsup:

Cool, I'll send you a PM tomorrow night at 10PM.

Aran10;7499625

Aran10k/d 1.3and i am in av forums aswell :thumbsup:

OK mate, add everyone in the list above with HUKD in the subject.:thumbsup:

You gonna make the get together 2morrow night?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions