Groups

MW2: Free 7 days of live

Just switched xbox on an was greeted with a new message stating that because i purchased the stimulus package on day 1 they are adding 7days free live access to my account.

im guessing this is due to their immense balls up on release! any one else get it?

12 Comments

yeah my son got that too!

Wow! I would think most people that downloaded the maps would be on 1 year subscriptions anyway?

thesaint;8294432

Wow! I would think most people that downloaded the maps would be on 1 … Wow! I would think most people that downloaded the maps would be on 1 year subscriptions anyway?

Maybe the 7 days gets added on to the end of your 12 month sub

Starr;8294459

I understand that. So they are giving you a 2% discount.

Starr;8294459

it does :thumbsup:

i got it too, it's not a lot but anything free is good :-D

thesaint;8294473

Spot on

Original Poster

thesaint;8294473

Better than nothing tho

pistol6000;8294493

Better than nothing tho

I agree, but it's worth about 50 - 75p?

Oh well, when you're used to getting bent over, I suppose it's welcome if they use vaseline for once.

Anything 'Free' from Microsoft is a bonus! :thumbsup:

thesaint;8294564

I agree, but it's worth about 50 - 75p?Oh well, when you're used to … I agree, but it's worth about 50 - 75p?Oh well, when you're used to getting bent over, I suppose it's welcome if they use vaseline for once.

Worth is measured by what it means to the individual, not on some scale of a product created by a government in order to provide a quantified financial value to it. :roll:

My bro got it yeah.

I'm still 300 points shy, grr.

i got it, bonus:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931591
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate12
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions