Found 24th Nov 2009
Anyone get the prestige edition? just wondered if it was worth the cash?

14 Comments

No, it's not.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6990088

No, it's not.

Did you buy it ,like?

No, because I'm not an idiot.

Original Poster

you might be for not buying

i ordered and cancelled, then i saw it in HMV window and it looked sooo cool !! dont care if it is a crappy toy

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6990160

Here's a video to make you jealous … Here's a video to make you jealous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbET-9DIhx0&feature=player_embedded#

worst video everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

the night vision goggles are by the same company that make these toys, you can buy them for around £40.00 apparently amazon.com/Eye…5QA

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6990187

the night vision goggles are apparently by the same company that make … the night vision goggles are apparently by the same company that make these toys, you can buy them for around £40.00 apparently http://www.amazon.com/EyeClops-Vision-Infrared-Stealth-Goggles/dp/B00153F5QA

Yeah but, no but, it would be a good investment to have the MW2 version, would it not

Original Poster

With all the other bits and bobs included

so all the stalkers bought the night vision goggles? keep yer curtains shut girls:whistling:

not a good investment because they still have stock, not as limited as they made out !

Most of these 'investments' in games are worthless years down the line, how much would you get for a halo xbox 1 ? not a lot is the answer. If you spent 170 quiid on this, never used it and kept it 5 years I very much doubt you would get back your £170, if you opened it you definitely wouldnt. I might be wrong but you will find I am usually correct about most things.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6990302

Most of these 'investments' in games are worthless years down the line, … Most of these 'investments' in games are worthless years down the line, how much would you get for a halo xbox 1 ? not a lot is the answer. If you spent 170 quiid on this, never used it and kept it 5 years I very much doubt you would get back your £170, if you opened it you definitely wouldnt. I might be wrong but you will find I am usually correct about most things.

Och well just as well i didnt get one then!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    2. Did you know?3054
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987

See more discussions