Groups

MW2 - PSN Network invite problem

I know and im sorry for another MW2 thread but i just want to know if anyone has heard anything about when infinity ward are going to fix the invite problem on the ps3

since launch there has been 3 updates 1.01+1.02 and yesterday 1.03 but the problem is still happening

i tried looking through google but i keep finding old posts when it started happening nothing about a fix

has anyone seen heard anthing ??

6 Comments

its supposed to be today.

not sure when problem is going to get fixed, but for now when you get invited to a game you need to sign out of psn then sign in again, then accept the invite. Worked last night like that.

Original Poster

Inquisitor;6876598

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/525948/call-of-duty-mw2-ps3-login-problems?page=2

thanks but thats was regarding the server going offline and nothing to do with this problem

Original Poster

g1984;6876606

not sure when problem is going to get fixed, but for now when you get … not sure when problem is going to get fixed, but for now when you get invited to a game you need to sign out of psn then sign in again, then accept the invite. Worked last night like that.

thats ill try that

ViperKeith;6876608

thanks but thats was regarding the server going offline and nothing to do … thanks but thats was regarding the server going offline and nothing to do with this problem

product-reviews.net/200…Nxb

The 1st link i shown u said it there if you read the bottom.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4392042
      2. EE Retention Deal S844
      3. Samsung Note 878
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344

See more discussions