Groups

My 360 Broke!! Again :(

My 360 just totally broke yesterday. Was playing pro with my brother and it crashed, reset it and the three red lights came on. When i broke my older 360 i sent it to MS for repair, can i still do that now even though i dont have a receipt? (Can't really find the receipt has been a long time lol)

Any help appreciated! Thanks!!!

6 Comments

What is the manufacture date? Should be on the back of it

If its still under the 3 year warrenty you can, if you've had a previous problem with it then I'm sure they'd just replace the console tbh.

lol, i dont think the 360 has been out for 3 years yet. has it?

no idea ive only had mine since august and its broke once. but glad i didnt buy a ps3.

Original Poster

Its a different console to the one they originally repaired for me. I bought a new one. 2006-07-28 Thats the manufacture date on the back of the console.

I understand now why some people buy a PS3 lol.

You should be fine to phone up and get it repaired. I've been kinda lucky, had 2 360s and neither have broken down, of course I was unlucky with the 1st one being nicked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764260

See more discussions