my 5 year old son learnt a new song at school today.....

45 replies
Found 27th Jan 2009
should I be worried????
song goes.....
bang bang
you're dead
2 bullets
in your head!

I've got the grumps today anyway, this has cheered me up!! (not)

1. Misc
  2. School
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. School
45 Comments

No thats an old song i was singing that 20 yrs ago!!...lol

Hopefully just a playground song and not one introduced in school assembly

I would definately be worried - that is so bad, I would actually go to the school and complain - he is 5, how can they justify that

Used to be 50 when I was at school, so either better shots or conserving ammo

bang bang your dead, 50 bullets in your head, 5 red, 5 blue, all the rest filled with Poo :-D

old song which did rounds while i was at school

Paddy_o_furniture;4202692

Used to be 50 when I was at school, so either better shots or conserving … Used to be 50 when I was at school, so either better shots or conserving ammo

They realised the British forces are on a credit crunch with ammo, so picking it up from them

octobergirl;4202688

I would definately be worried - that is so bad, I would actually go to … I would definately be worried - that is so bad, I would actually go to the school and complain - he is 5, how can they justify that

Im guessing he learnt it in the play ground and not taught in the school.

We were singing that 20 years ago...was a little more innocent then though

Why the BBC avatars?

Banned

Could be worse. Wait until the milk, chocolate and lemonade songs start!

Lulu'sMammy;4202707

They realised the British forces are on a credit crunch with ammo, so … They realised the British forces are on a credit crunch with ammo, so picking it up from them

I remember having to shout bang on excercise as we had no blanks left

I wouldnt be worried, I've heard kids sing a lot worse then that.
And like Predikuesi said, if it's a playground song then no need to be worried. If it's just him singing it then it might be something to keep an eye on.

guv;4202719

Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner chocolate cake

Original Poster

lol maybe its not so bad then... I suppose its different to hearing him trying to sing "kum by ar me lord" lol

guv;4202719

LOL I remember singing that all the time!!

kirsty1981;4202738

lol maybe its not so bad then... I suppose its different to hearing him … lol maybe its not so bad then... I suppose its different to hearing him trying to sing "kum by ar me lord" lol

Thanks for that, i'm now singing that poop, at the top of my voice!!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4202737

Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner chocolate cake

Near enough!

But also poking each other in various places and shouting "milk". etc

Do not get so upset it could have been a lot worse .

A Pizza Hut A Pizza HutKentucky Fried Chicken And A Pizza HutA Pizza Hut … A Pizza Hut A Pizza HutKentucky Fried Chicken And A Pizza HutA Pizza Hut A Pizza HutKentucky Fried Chicken And A Pizza HutMcdonalds McdonaldsKentucky Fried Chicken And A Pizza HutMcdonalds McdonaldsKentucky Fried Chicken And A Pizza Hut

uk.youtube.com/wat…19Q

Original Poster

guv;4202780

Near enough!But also poking each other in various places and shouting … Near enough!But also poking each other in various places and shouting "milk". etc

I dont know that song... where do you poke??:oops::whistling::-D

I'd have a metal detector fitted on the doorway to your house, just incase he brings his 9mm home and busts a cap in your ass. brrap brap¬¬

guv;4202780

Near enough!But also poking each other in various places and shouting … Near enough!But also poking each other in various places and shouting "milk". etc

At least Pm me the song then!!

thebly;4202803

I'd have a metal detector fitted on the doorway to your house, just … I'd have a metal detector fitted on the doorway to your house, just incase he brings his 9mm home and busts a cap in your ass. brrap brap¬¬

Lmfao!! Probably have to do that someday though ....so sad

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4202748

Thanks for that, i'm now singing that poop, at the top of my voice!!

:-D:-D

Lulu'sMammy;4202717

Why the BBC avatars?

In support of the non support

What the hell is that song about anyway - never heard of it?

:lol: i would say i wouldn't be worried coz we used to sing songs like that but i won't enjoy it when my boys start singing songs they've picked up in the school playground :lol:

octobergirl;4202688

I would definately be worried - that is so bad, I would actually go to … I would definately be worried - that is so bad, I would actually go to the school and complain - he is 5, how can they justify that

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc221/OneGirlRevolution27/ceaff22377d680_full.gif

Tell me your serious :thinking:

Banned

kirsty1981;4202798

I dont know that song... where do you poke??:oops::whistling::-D

Lulu'sMammy;4202820

At least Pm me the song then!!

You got the song...... but with extras! We know they've had time outs at school for cupping hands, squeezing in the "right place" and shouting "milk" whilst imaginary squirting and movement to hit targets takes place. It's the in thing apparently!:whistling:

Probably certain Gym members do it also!:?

thats nothing, i had to discipline my little angel for saying the f word!!! he picked it up from a shaven head *****, god we're blessed!!!

hey i never knew p i k e y would be starred out like it was, this place is unreal some days

omg go to the skl tlk to the other mums and say dont say tht or im grounding u erly

why dont u introduce singing a new song
how about this 1 but u hav to say this really really fast
number1: early in the morning number:2 repeat nummber 1
1:wen i was fast a sleep 2:repeat
1: i heard a little birdy 2: repeat
1: i heard a little cheap 2: repeat
1:and this little birdy 2:repeat
1: he had a funny nme 2 : repeat
1: it was ina clina fingle fangle nikina bokina spingle spangle eagle spitting bannana eating bird! your turn
2: repeat
the end
but u have to say it realy fast hope it helps

JayBird;4202710

Im guessing he learnt it in the play ground and not taught in the … Im guessing he learnt it in the play ground and not taught in the school.We were singing that 20 years ago...was a little more innocent then though

Still - Playground, shooting, bullets, years ago when toy soldiers were played with, ok , but today with all the violence/shootings and a lot of it in schools I really dont know, dont think I would want my child singing it.

I remember singing something along the lines of...
(I think the tune is on top of old smokey?? :?)

On top of spaghetti...all covered in blood.
I shot my poor teacher...with a 50ft gun.
I went to his funeral, I went to his grave...
The other threw flowers...I threw a grenade.
A teacher caught me...and said I was a pain...
So I finished him off..with a bicycle chain...

:lol:

Snailman;4203043

Tell me your serious :thinking:

I am serious and so were all the kids ikilled last year by the violence I believe it stems from 5 yr olds thinking its ok to sing about killing someone - shooting them in the head!

Doesn't sound the kinda song I would like my child singing at age 5 - I would discourage it personally.

Sounds like he's got it off a school chum - probably a chum who has a Dad who has a affectionate shrine to violent rap music in his bedroom. Wears all the oversized clobber with it - cap twisted around his forrid. Gold teeth.

All the usual tosh: 2stack, smallybigs, clan wung tu, m&m, fiddy pence.

(let me know if you want anymore stereotypes)

robtallica;4203537

Doesn't sound the kinda song I would like my child singing at age 5 - I … Doesn't sound the kinda song I would like my child singing at age 5 - I would discourage it personally.Sounds like he's got it off a school chum - probably a chum who has a Dad who has a affectionate shrine to violent rap music in his bedroom. Wears all the oversized clobber with it - cap twisted around his forrid. Gold teeth.All the usual tosh: 2stack, smallybigs, clan wung tu, m&m, fiddy pence.(let me know if you want anymore stereotypes)

:)..............:thumbsup:

we used to sing "fatty and skinny went out to play, fatty blew off and blew skinny away" :w00t:

tommytot;4203432

omg go to the skl tlk to the other mums and say dont say tht or im … omg go to the skl tlk to the other mums and say dont say tht or im grounding u erly

Anyone get this?:thinking:

moob;4204414

errrrm nope

tommytot;4203432

omg go to the skl tlk to the other mums and say dont say tht or im … omg go to the skl tlk to the other mums and say dont say tht or im grounding u erly

moob;4204414

Oh my god! Go to the school, talk to the other mums and say don't say that or I'm grounding you...

last word is either 'really', 'early' or 'surely' - I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?00
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions