Groups

My 6 year old has just written me a lovely poem :)

Thought i'd share as it made a very pleasant change from his nonsense unfunny jokes he normally tells me.

sausages sausages
    where have you been
    Ive been to the seaside
    and gess what ive seen
    I have seen a icecream
    coved in marshmelos

before you slate his spelling, he is only 6. Do any of you have a nice jokes or poems your kids have randomly made up?

24 Comments

Banned

tl;dr

jk very cute

that is brilliant, my daughter is 6 and her jokes are not quite there yet either, usually something along the lines of Why did the cow cross the road? Because of the tree....hmmm not quite there yet!

helcatamy1;8524134

Why did the cow cross the road? Because of the tree

You doubt her but I'm sure this is the type of material the Mighty Boosh would crave.

helcatamy1;8524134

that is brilliant, my daughter is 6 and her jokes are not quite there yet … that is brilliant, my daughter is 6 and her jokes are not quite there yet either, usually something along the lines of Why did the cow cross the road? Because of the tree....hmmm not quite there yet!

same with my 5yo son - what do you call a pig on a trampoline? A jumping pig! :-D

aww how sweet my l/o leaves me little notes round the house for me to find always makes my day

Original Poster

yes that's the sort of thing I have to listen to over and over again. Either that or he'll muddle 2 jokes up :roll:

OP, Awful spelling for a 6 year old ;-)

Banned

Not on a par with Dan Jackson I'm afraid.

Aww thats a lovely poem

Banned

OP, he has better spelling than most posters here

Original Poster

jubbyme;8524343

OP, he has better spelling than most posters here

I must admit he did ask me how to spell sausages but that was all. I thought he was about to write down what he wanted for dinner :lol:

Aww bless him......not had a poem yet but get lots of little nts left around the house asking he he can play the playstation lol

my daughter has just asked if i know what the best thing about her life is, she said 'having you in it'

Not a joke or poem - but my 3 year old daughter asks why the sky is "shut" at night when its dark and in the morning says the sky is "open" when she get up. Should write all these things down in a book for later in her life.

jellybaby22;8525015

awww...I havent seen my 7 year old for a few days, whilst she has been at … awww...I havent seen my 7 year old for a few days, whilst she has been at her aunts...first thing she says is....have you cleaned my room....I said I missed you...reply was yeah ok..have you cleaned my room....I think teenage trouble will be bad in my house

:-D all I get from the 16 yr old is 'whats for dinner?' and the odd grunt, its great you'll love it, the joy :roll:

my son wrote a note for the tooth fairy,saying
    dear toof fairy i hav lost my toof but can i still have sum mony
    fank u
    nice try eh ?

Ah how cute, we are still on the I love mummy notes, you should be very proud

underthestairs;8525052

my son wrote a note for the tooth fairy,sayingdear toof fairy i hav lost … my son wrote a note for the tooth fairy,sayingdear toof fairy i hav lost my toof but can i still have sum monyfank unice try eh ?

cheeky :-D

Original Poster

so today we got in from school and he wanted to write me a story. I had high hopes of greatness ;-) but....

onec upon a time there was a stinky mummy the end

lol things are back to normal :roll:

Little Munchkin;8532427

so today we got in from school and he wanted to write me a story. I had … so today we got in from school and he wanted to write me a story. I had high hopes of greatness ;-) but....onec upon a time there was a stinky mummy the endlol things are back to normal :roll:

Brilliant! We don't get paid enough for this lark :w00t:

Original Poster

kaks26;8532521

Brilliant! We don't get paid enough for this lark :w00t:

yeah lol there's us spending hours painstakingly listening to them read and helping them with their homework hoping to raise a little genius and then that's their repayment :giggle:

Banned

very cute poem, spelling mistakes are more cuter

very strong sexual undertones in that poem!

sausages sausages....hmmm

ive been to the seaside guess what I've seen...hmmmm

Original Poster

numptyj;8533067

very strong sexual undertones in that poem!sausages sausages....hmmmive … very strong sexual undertones in that poem!sausages sausages....hmmmive been to the seaside guess what I've seen...hmmmm:p

Now i've reread it with that in mind sounds like he's been to a nudist beach :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764332
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831429
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229

See more discussions