Found 12th Aug 2008
Im in the white shirt and black tie. Sound like a right muppet

rootv.com?vxSiteId=e256f482-95b0-490e-9b24-1fd64e416c56&vxChannel=UK+News&vxClipId=931939&vxBitrate=700

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
46 Comments

Original Poster

Well done! :thumbsup:

Good for you, well said.

lol brilliant

your extremely average looking

30 seonds eh....like a real bloke no concept of lenght of time...5 seconds means 30 seconds...LOL...i went all night!!!!!!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2729558

cheers

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2729558

why didnt you keep ugly in there?

Well hello!!!! ;-)

black gerbil1;2729558

who's to say you are better looking? we've never seen any pics of you :whistling: so your opinion is debatable

crel2000;2729570

why didnt you keep ugly in there?

Well i certainly dont think your UGLY one bit. And you have a good dress sense! xxx

Beard? No beard? You decide mate...

Original Poster

cheerleader;2729612

who's to say you are better looking? we've never seen any pics of you … who's to say you are better looking? we've never seen any pics of you :whistling: so your opinion is debatable

missgem;2729628

Well i certainly dont think your UGLY one bit. And you have a good dress … Well i certainly dont think your UGLY one bit. And you have a good dress sense! xxx

thanks for that!

Original Poster

jblonde002;2729629

Beard? No beard? You decide mate...

designer stubble? :thumbsup:

cheerleader;2729612

who's to say you are better looking? we've never seen any pics of you … who's to say you are better looking? we've never seen any pics of you :whistling: so your opinion is debatable

El oh el

Banned

black gerbil1;2729558

And there speaks an expert on the matter, people in glass houses etc............................

Plus, it's you're not your:thumbsup:

crel2000;2729646

designer stubble? :thumbsup:

oh no no, deffo clean shaven!!! theres nothing worse than scratchy stubble designer or not!! :whistling:

oh ................. If only I wasn't old enough to be your mother :roll:

Banned

snowtiger;2729685

oh ................. If only I wasn't old enough to be your mother :roll:

LOL:w00t: [SIZE="1"]He is legal though:thumbsup:[/SIZE]

jellybaby22;2729678

BG is a model therfor of course is he the more attractive....:roll:

:thumbsup::)

Banned

Handsome young man :thumbsup:

Banned

jellybaby22;2729678

BG is a model therfor of course is he the more attractive....:roll:

ROFL;-)

well we have already confirmed that BG looks like a girl with long hair in his olympics thread so unless you're a lesbian people may disagree with him

Banned

autolesbona;2729751

well we have already confirmed that BG looks like a girl with long hair … well we have already confirmed that BG looks like a girl with long hair in his olympics thread so unless you're a lesbian people may disagree with him

Even lesbians would say no:w00t:

I can't see you :?

Original Poster

borolad94;2729813

I can't see you :?

video isn't working or you can't spot me?

nice ammened title

I think you;re kinda cute......who's your friend ;-)

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2729939

nice ammened title

cheers, i cant actually view it at work and havent seen it for a while so just took a stab at 7 seconds, is that about right?

Original Poster

choc1969;2729954

I think you;re kinda cute......who's your friend ;-)

thanks.

do you want his digits?

crel2000;2729998

thanks. do you want his digits?

Unfortunately old enough to be his mother lol :oops:

What are u on about, he's a hottie!! lol
Oh, and well said too:p lo

crel2000;2729642

thanks for that!

you're welcome fed up with bg1 putting others down to try and make himself feel better ....
autolesbona;2729751

well we have already confirmed that BG looks like a girl with long hair … well we have already confirmed that BG looks like a girl with long hair in his olympics thread so unless you're a lesbian people may disagree with him

:lol: haven't seen that...
Prissymiss;2729776

Even lesbians would say no:w00t:

:lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;2730524

you're welcome fed up with bg1 putting others down to try and make … you're welcome fed up with bg1 putting others down to try and make himself feel better ....

Dont worry about him, I just find it strange that I put a video up of me talking about lads mags and the first thing this gerbil guy thinks of is how im looking :?

crel2000;2730779

[quote=cheerleader;2730524]you're welcome fed up with bg1 putting … [quote=cheerleader;2730524]you're welcome fed up with bg1 putting others down to try and make himself feel better ....QUOTE]Dont worry about him, I just find it strange that I put a video up of me talking about lads mags and the first thing this gerbil guy thinks of is how im looking :?

:lol:

Original Poster

nikkib123;2730847

Ha ha that is funny - you and your mate are easy on the eye.I think … Ha ha that is funny - you and your mate are easy on the eye.I think someone round here may be jealous of you !

Thanks Nikki.

Internet jealousy, surely not - that would be pathetic wouldnt it? anyway he's allowed his opinion.

Banned

You were OK, at least the muppet after you in yellow made you seem quite intelligent :giggle:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2731109

You were OK, at least the muppet after you in yellow made you seem quite … You were OK, at least the muppet after you in yellow made you seem quite intelligent :giggle:

i know thank jeebus. The thing is I had some very insightful comments before he put the camera on me, then he told me to repeat it on camera and i splurted out that unarticulated crock of rubbish

out of everyone who spoke you sounded the least idiotic

well done !

crel2000;2729917

video isn't working or you can't spot me?

I can't spot you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415430
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322857
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769405
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1315

See more discussions