Groups

My age away from 7 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am chuffed but gutted at the same time.

Never do the lottery, but signed up through quidco and had a blast on the euro lottery last night.

My numbers were .. 5 - 14 - 31 - 33 - 37 lucky stars 2 and 7

I won £212 which is brilliant, but the number 29, which is my age, was the other number which came out and would of landed me 7 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why didnt i have it !!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, cant grumble eh ....... :-(

8 Comments

aarrrggggggghhhh no way unlucky

well done, enjoy the 212!!!

Banned

unlucky! :-(

you could have been treating us to a HUKD night out ;-) lol

Just to make you feel better................
    How do you know you would have dropped the "correct" number?
    You would have probably chosen your age and still ended up with
    £212 anyway......
    Congrats on the win btw

simon012;3063742

Just to make you feel better................How do you know you would … Just to make you feel better................How do you know you would have dropped the "correct" number?You would have probably chosen your age and still ended up with£212 anyway......Congrats on the win btw

exactly....dont worry...ur 212 better off huh!

Thats brilliant but also gutting! 1st attempt at the lottery and a win of 3 figures!! My nan was on a golfing trip a few years back and she writes her numbers for the weekend lottery a few days before. Her and my grandad had an arguement (probably about whos shot it was or something :P), anywho, because she couldn't drive, and my Grandad was annoyed with her, he didn't give her a lift to the shop to put the lottery on....turns out - every number she wrote down came up! Should have seen my Grandads face - he had some serious grovveling to do!

£7.40 for me! yay!

Well done , I got one number only :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would11
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2547

See more discussions