My Amazon order, advise please

2 replies
Found 19th Jul 2007
Basically, i ordered a PS3 about a week ago, and have recieved it. I paided 399.99 for it! :x

And when i looked yesterday, there is a big advertisment for it, with another controller, 3 games and a HDMI cable for 425.99! Obviously i would have gone for this if it was there at the time. and there is also one for a PlayStation 3 console, extra controller, HDMI cable and two games for £399.97.

I know that i can return the item and reorder the new one, however it is for my son's birthday and his birthday is in 4 days. So i will not revieve it by then, is there anyway i can ask amazon and maybe pay the 25 quid for the extras? Basically will i be able to use their price drop policy to get any of this?

Thanks in advance

3 Comments

You'll be better off asking Amazon.

But, my guess is they will not split for the extra £26 and they would ask for a return.

If you have the funds available, I would buy the new PS3 bundle on express delivery, it will be with you tomorrow then. Also arrange today for a return and refund, amazon have very high standards of customer services, and they usually process the refund the same day they recieve it back. They will also arrange for a courier to come and pick up the PS3 you are returning at no cost to you.

I second that about Amazon's customer service, its top notch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal36
    2. Removing Integrated fridge freezer22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436

See more discussions