My apologies to t0mm + hukd

I would like to formally apologise to t0mm for harassing his threads and using vulgar language/phrases towards him

As well as any other members

Daniel

36 Comments

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/r3v3r3nd_album/fail1.jpg

tut tut, so u should!!

Is this a confessions thread? There are betters ways to do it - ]one-hundred-apologies.com

Banned

well maybe you could both learn to tolerate each other, have not seen the posts your referring to but you both wind each other up

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/oldbrewerystudios/john/linocuts/blue%20tits.jpg

:thumbsup:

Apology not accepted on behalf of the people of Nottingham! Watch you back!:-D

emasu;2064682

lmao

Original Poster

not just t0mm but other hukd members

Banned

Can we be more specific?

Maybe we can all learn something from each other? Daniel, I will teach you how to... Oh that's been done.

sassie;2064709

well maybe you could both learn to tolerate each other, have not seen the … well maybe you could both learn to tolerate each other, have not seen the posts your referring to but you both wind each other up

true true

Banned

dandoc2;2064787

not just t0mm but other hukd members

well you have never offended me neither has t0mm, but i do think you should either learn to tolerate each other or put each other on ignore, sometimes it becomes a battle between you both over other threads and i dont think its done in jest on either part, its done in the hope that one of you will get the other banned

why is everyone being nice to each other!

Banned

black gerbil1;2065006

why is everyone being nice to each other!

We're not, you idiot.

JDeal;2065014

We're not, you idiot.

negged.reported.hope you enjoy your ban.

i think they both enjoy it really, love to hate each other

black gerbil1;2065032

negged.

:?:

black gerbil1;2065032

seems to me some people on here enjoy power trips

gonna neg me too ooooooooohhh scared :whistling:

what did I miss?

black gerbil1;2065032

negged.

Banned

Abvance;2065209

what did I miss?

me, naked, dancing on the table tops, people will now envy the fact you missed it

sassie;2065219

me, naked, dancing on the table tops, people will now envy the fact you … me, naked, dancing on the table tops, people will now envy the fact you missed it

:w00t:

sassie;2065219

me, naked, dancing on the table tops, people will now envy the fact you … me, naked, dancing on the table tops, people will now envy the fact you missed it

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

Tarby25;2065190

seems to me some people on here enjoy power trips gonna neg me too … seems to me some people on here enjoy power trips gonna neg me too ooooooooohhh scared :whistling:

I was being scarstic.

black gerbil1;2065230

I was being scarstic.

oh ok my bad :whistling:

go back to playing GTA :-D

Tarby25;2065248

oh ok my bad :whistling:go back to playing GTA :-D

lol im stuck:oops:

black gerbil1;2065259

lol im stuck:oops:

shoot the guy on the left and then nick the green car and drive up the road and get out again

repeat until bored :whistling::-D

hi, im tom.

Banned

apologies accepted

Proximo;2065303

apologies accepted

http://sf.startupweekend.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/o_rly.jpg

By the way, I forgive you daniel, and I apologise too.

Original Poster

sassie;2065219

oh hell no howd i miss that:x

D'you accept Tom's apology dandoc2?

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2067639

D'you accept Tom's apology dandoc2?

yes i accept it

aww have we all kissed and made up now then lol...dunno whats been happeneing but there you go. I never do pay much attention

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2067686

aww have we all kissed and made up now then lol...dunno whats been … aww have we all kissed and made up now then lol...dunno whats been happeneing but there you go. I never do pay much attention

no i was being mean to the poor lad but we are virtual friends again - all is cool
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763869
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407225
    3. GOT Leaks again414
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2345

See more discussions