My Asda home delivery order is still pending

My Asda home delivery order is still pending even though it was delivered on the 27th of November. My orders are usually processed in about 3 days. Do you think I should contact them?

11 Comments

Possibly your order wasn't processed as fulfilled you could always order the exact same order again, let arrive and let them come to their own conclusions... ;-) but miseadling them would be illegal...

Original Poster

LOL, I'd be worried that they would charge me twice.

Should I just leave it???

It'll be cleared up on your next order I imagine when they see that still there.

Original Poster

But they haven't taken the payment from me!!!

Because thats such a awful problem for you?

Never assume they won't take payment though, just leave it for now.

Original Poster

LOL I know its not a problem especially as it was a £60 shop then I used the £10 off voucher.

assume make's an ASS out of U & ME

Makes? I'm always an ass... I was about to use that £5 off £30 code earlier but local one is booked until Thursday, which normally they're not, i;ve made an order at 10pm before and have it arrive midday next day.

Seems xmas rush has given them a backlog as well as forgetting to make payment.

Original Poster

Suits me fine on the payment side, When my shopping arrived it ddn't come with any printouts or reciepts maybe thats the problem. The codes are good i have used them all now except the £5 off £30. I managed to get the tins of chocholates last week that worked out at £3.50 each!!!

Did you sign anything?

schizoboy

Possibly your order wasn't processed as fulfilled you could always order … Possibly your order wasn't processed as fulfilled you could always order the exact same order again, let arrive and let them come to their own conclusions... ;-) but miseadling them would be illegal...

See you've crept over the 1000 mark schizoboy...and some quality posting with it...congratulations

LOL yer i was being cheeky ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2171
    2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
    3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
    4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions