Groups

My bad day!

First had to go into work (my voluntary job) and then someone bored the hell out of me there for an hour and a half. Was meant to be training, but the trainer just spoke about herself for an hour and a half!!! Was so bored and not happy that was sitting in a hot room for so long bored and feeling ill!!!

Then I was out at supermarket today, pulled out of the space and scraped the bollard that was there on left side of the car! Was really angry, so pulled up and it had put just the black stuff from the bollard all over the side of the car. So got home, and luckily it all scratched off (I have no nails left now!!) - there was masses of it. I cant believe that it never dented my car! I think the bumper may have been slightly knocked as the very edge its sticking out a bit, but that doesnt matter! Lucky I guess.

Sorry just had to vent!!!! My 7 year old daughter cheered me up though, after I hit the bollard she said "mummy, have you walked on 3 drains lately?" Lol how cute!

7 Comments

Original Poster

who expired this?

me sorry by mistake, thought I was the stain (have asked to unexpire)

Original Poster

skusey;5632669

me sorry by mistake, thought I was the stain (have asked to unexpire)

Thanks

bargainhunter2009;5632673

Thanks

:thumbsup:

awww hun, hope tomorrow is better for you :friends: bless your lil girl lol

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5632702

awww hun, hope tomorrow is better for you :friends: bless your lil girl … awww hun, hope tomorrow is better for you :friends: bless your lil girl lol

Thanks! She did make me laugh :thumbsup:

bargainhunter2009;5632728

Thanks! She did make me laugh :thumbsup:

i bet lol.... kids make the best out of the worst situations
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions