My Bad day

Up at 4am.
Mark books.
Get car ready for MOT.
Cut head open on car boot.... right on the corner.
Blood.
Head hurts.
Car fails MOT.... £250
Late home.
Ask them to leave car outside so I can pick up for tomorrow.
7.30 home... go to pick up.
They've left it in the garage.
Teenage kids arguing.
Son eventually tells me his school production... which he has the lead in... is on Tuesday.
He's known for a month.
Teenage kids argue some more.
My head hurts.
Teenage kids argue a bit more.
My head hurts some more.
AND to top it all off.... I score 10 out of 10 in the HUKD quiz.... and am still only in 11th place.
My head ............. hurts.
Teenage kids.... hurt my head.

Could be worse...

47 Comments

hope tomo is alot better for you

:whistling:how would you like to be one of your pupils

Original Poster

Ty.... thats all I needed...lol

always look on the bightside of life ta da tada da da da:)

Cut head open on car boot.... right on the corner.

I think your worst problem is your square head. Everything else is temporary. :-D

By Tuesday you'll be glowing with parental pride as your son takes the lead!
Also you can start with the non-stop vids pretty soon, unless you teach science in which case you teach til the last ever lesson, which is much more preferable, IMO.

tomorrow is Friday... roll on the weekend

Original Poster

[QUOTE=renown;7100689]:whistling:how would you like to be one of your pupils

They quite enjoyed today... they laughed at my head...

Have you tried singing the weeping songhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/546477/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif

jonb2412;7100717

[QUOTE=renown;7100689]:whistling:how would you like to be one of your … [QUOTE=renown;7100689]:whistling:how would you like to be one of your pupilsThey quite enjoyed today... they laughed at my head...

lol

Banned

your day has not even come close to my day

your day would be a good day for me

why god why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why on Earth did you get up at 4am?!

Original Poster

chesso;7100713

I think your worst problem is your square head. Everything else is … I think your worst problem is your square head. Everything else is temporary. :-DBy Tuesday you'll be glowing with parental pride as your son takes the lead!Also you can start with the non-stop vids pretty soon, unless you teach science in which case you teach til the last ever lesson, which is much more preferable, IMO.

Vids only on the last day... .. lol

Original Poster

angelfairee;7100750

Woke up.... and if I had gone back to sleep... would have been more tired when I woke up... thats what I've discovered from going back to sleep... got quite a lot done too..... no teenage kids arguing !!

angelfairee;7100750

Getting the car ready for MOT ^^^^^ I think.

Vids only on the last day - SMT got a grip in your place then!

Original Poster

arcangel111;7100714

tomorrow is Friday... roll on the weekend

THIS !!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;7100782

Getting the car ready for MOT ^^^^^ I think.Vids only on the last day - … Getting the car ready for MOT ^^^^^ I think.Vids only on the last day - SMT got a grip in your place then!

LOL... they think they have... :whistling:

CHESSSSOOOOOOOOOO. I can see CHESSO!

Original Poster

daz1981;7100738

your day has not even come close to my day your day would be a good day … your day has not even come close to my day your day would be a good day for mewhy god why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Have a sleep..... you never seem to sleep..... that may help?

angelfairee;7100803

CHESSSSOOOOOOOOOO. I can see CHESSO!

Yooo Hooo....:-D

Yeah its all relative,When you have a really bad day you will see things differently,

you think your day was bad, today i found out my imaginary friend has been having an affair, with my oh.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7100834

Yeah its all relative,When you have a really bad day you will see things … Yeah its all relative,When you have a really bad day you will see things differently,

I know.... just needed to moan... cos my head hurts. As I said at the end.. "could be worse"

Never moaned on here before... just thought I'd give it a go as seen many others do it... mmmmm.. feels ok. ;-)

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7100832

I got stuck at the doctors for over 3 hours becuase I was too sick to … I got stuck at the doctors for over 3 hours becuase I was too sick to risk getting a taxi home, fun fun fun.

Hope you're feeling better... my head still hurts though.

Have to say £250 for an MOT sounds Ok to me,

dcx_badass;7100832

I got stuck at the doctors for over 3 hours becuase I was too sick to … I got stuck at the doctors for over 3 hours becuase I was too sick to risk getting a taxi home, fun fun fun.

Nothing serious I hope :whistling:

Banned

jonb2412;7100817

Have a sleep..... you never seem to sleep..... that may help?

whatcha meen i dont seem to sleep, how stalkery are you :whistling: im locking my doors and windows and i have a gun

Banned

tonyg1962;7100902

Have to say £250 for an MOT sounds Ok to me,

what

£60 tops

jonb2412;7100895

Hope you're feeling better... my head still hurts though.

Ibuprofen is effective.:thumbsup:
A good night's sleep helps as well. :-D
Another day ... another dollar.

Original Poster

daz1981;7100908

whatcha meen i dont seem to sleep, how stalkery are you :whistling: im … whatcha meen i dont seem to sleep, how stalkery are you :whistling: im locking my doors and windows and i have a gun

I see dead people.

chesso;7100831

Yooo Hooo....:-D

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! You are my favourite!

dcx_badass;7100832

What's wrong honeybuns? Lovesick from missing me so much?

daz1981;7100908

whatcha meen i dont seem to sleep, how stalkery are you :whistling: im … whatcha meen i dont seem to sleep, how stalkery are you :whistling: im locking my doors and windows and i have a gun

what, you mean you dont know about the webcam?:w00t:

angelfairee;7100934

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! You are my favourite!What's wrong honeybuns? … Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! You are my favourite!What's wrong honeybuns? Lovesick from missing me so much?

I know; I've been trying to live up to your expectations.;-)

Dcx is another one of your admirers is he?
Yes. What's the matter dcx?

Banned

jonb2412;7100932

I see dead people.

hey have you been looking uner my greenhouse stay out of my garden

Daz goto MSN!

chesso;7100966

I know; I've been trying to live up to your expectations.;-)Dcx is … I know; I've been trying to live up to your expectations.;-)Dcx is another one of your admirers is he?Yes. What's the matter dcx?

Another one? I doubt I've even got one left.

dcx_badass;7101034

Even the doctors don't know, they thought food poisoning but now it's … Even the doctors don't know, they thought food poisoning but now it's been 16 days soooo....

Awww. But also: ewwww.

angelfairee;7101080

Another one? I doubt I've even got one left.

Haha - there's always the faithful ones, through thick and thin.;-) :-D

My bad day has just turned brilliant as I eat all the good chocolates out of the Roses before anyone else in my family realises I've opened them. Mwahahahha.

angelfairee;7101171

My bad day has just turned brilliant as I eat all the good chocolates out … My bad day has just turned brilliant as I eat all the good chocolates out of the Roses before anyone else in my family realises I've opened them. Mwahahahha.

Clever move.
I made the awful error of telling younger son to get Quality Street for hubby's birthday last month. I was forced to eat quite a few I didn't like!

Don't make yourself sick ( in sympathy) before bedtime.

Night all xx

Could've been worse, you could've woken up as a Newcastle United fan!

Banned

Thank god I have no kids or car.

My life is pretty stress free.

Hope things get better soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions