Groups

My band

Here's a track we released to the public today, post punk kinda stuff. Just posting it in case someone enjoys it

youtube.com/wat…ata

thanks guys, all listening is appreciated!

17 Comments

self promotion not allowed!

Liked it though!

Banned

bossyboots

self promotion not allowed! Liked it though!

surely this is allowed?

DangerGod

surely this is allowed?

No - seen this sort of thread a few times and always spammed as no sort of self promotion allowed - if it was I would be advertising my business daily!!!

No self-promotion or marketingAny type of self-promotion or … No self-promotion or marketingAny type of self-promotion or recommendation where the person profits is severely frowned upon. The basis of the site is that it is for honest tips from other people who don't stand to gain. Merchants who are found self-promoting are banned from the site.

Edited by: "bossyboots" 17th Sep 2010

Banned

bossyboots

sober up or go to your bed

Nah seriously.. lighten up. hate people like you.

Banned

yeah, anyway..

keep at it mate. hope you do well

Banned

fair play not a bad song, reminds me of editors/bloc party....where can i hear more?

He isn't profiting from this, from what I can see there is no link to buy any song etc.

So it's just a YouTube music link.

And I like it btw, not usually my thing (pop & punk don't normally do it for me), but it's good.

mod

Maxib0y,
    The link to the track is fine, but the bit advertising your facebook page is self promotion I'm afraid so I have edited that bit out of the OP.
    Didn't want to spam the entire thread so thought that was a decent compromise
    Good luck with the band
    andywedge

Wotwot123

He isn't profiting from this, from what I can see there is no link to buy … He isn't profiting from this, from what I can see there is no link to buy any song etc.So it's just a YouTube music link.And I like it btw, not usually my thing (pop & punk don't normally do it for me), but it's good.

he has changed his OP now - but as I said earlier I also like the song

mod

I edited it out, rather than spam; now back onto topic
    Do you like the song?
    Not bad at all OP, keep at it

not my type of music at all but it sounded quite good, keep it up

Banned

wedge just delete all my comments if you gunna delete one.. looks like a stupid convo else

Banned

car crash thread averted?

not my scene but good luck OP

Original Poster

Thanks for the leniency and for clearing the thread up. Glad that some of you enjoy it! The hard work (recording and mixing it ourselves!) is paying off.

DIY recording rules.
    Did that a few years back with my last band, we recorded everything using our backline, adobe audition software and patience.

album even featured a guest appearance from the lead singer of Skid Row, Johnny Solinger.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

See more discussions