Groups

My Bargains At Woolworths Today!!

I didnt want to post this as a hot deal as i didnt know if the prices i paid were nationally or just in my local store.
    IN the clearance section of my local woolworths i came across coats..
    I bought one trendy long beige coat with fluffy fur like interior which was £50 origionally but today had been reduced to £7.50 !! YES £7.50!! ( thats one of daughters xmas present sorted) THEN i bought a very trendy black 60s type jacket/coat with tie belt & large breasted front for my niece as one of her xmas presents.Again origional price of £50 but today was reduced to £5.00 !!!
    When i wrap them im going ot leave the origional price on so they think i spent loads!! HEHEHEHE:giggle I think im going back tomorrow morning early again to see what bargains i can find!!

4 Comments

Living up to your name eh Sounds like you're having fun and if you want to post as a deal, others will let you know if they're in other stores too.

Nothing like that in my local woolworths, but it is smaller than others so this could be why

I find Woolies " was " prices somewhat optimistic to say the least.;-)

Original Poster

I think woolies are slightly on the expensive side however an adult coat for about a fiver Im not complaining I would have paid about 25 quid each for the coats as they are real good quality. ohhhhhhhh I love a bargain! I really dont wanna go back to work tom afternoon!Im having so much fun! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction34
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30045
      3. To buy Iphone 622
      4. Ditched Sky910

See more discussions