Found 4th Oct 2009
I have a small chest and he will pay for enlargement.

Should I go ahead?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
95 Comments

i thought you were male.

Unless you are :? :? :?

do what you want

i personally would be tellin him to f off....he aint the one that has to carry em round for life!

just for the bf's opinion?

Hell no!

Are you happy with your own body?

If you are going to consider this kind of surgery made sure you make an informed decision and do this because its what YOU want.... not for anyone else xxx

no dont do it, if he dont like you for who you are dump him, simples.
Fake is not good anyway, why should you change who you are because of him?

Original Poster Banned

He´s good to me and I am a little flat anyway.

nikkib123;6479878

Wow, do you want bigger boobs????If not forget it and forget him, he … Wow, do you want bigger boobs????If not forget it and forget him, he should love you the way you are, fried eggs and all!

lmao @ fried eggs

HAHAHAHA this is a joke, right? What sort of girl would undergo surgery just because of what someone else says? Tell him to take you as you are or get rid of him, the selfish *****!
No offence

tinkerbell28;6479895

I would be dumping the bf.............

LOL are you havin a laff OP? Now, I'm no angel but even I'd advise showing the useless muppet to the door and booting him right out it...lol :thumbsup:

So glad i don't have bee stings Saves loads of money, and pain getting them vavoomed!

I say get a new boyfriend and gain more confidence............

hmmmmmmmmm ..............
Say you will if he gets something enlarged x

Oh what the hell I'll chip in with a sparrow's knee caps comment.

Agree but only if he has a ***** enlargement too :thumbsup:

no offense or anything but ur b/f sounds like a complete and utter ****, would never ask my gf to get a boob job, completely selfish

tell him to gtfo

When this right tit gets his enlarged, then you may consider it.

StevenA2000_uk;6479917

LOL are you havin a laff OP? Now, I'm no angel but even I'd advise … LOL are you havin a laff OP? Now, I'm no angel but even I'd advise showing the useless muppet to the door and booting him right out it...lol :thumbsup:

now that means a LOT coming from HUKD's #1 resident perv!!!:whistling:

why not tell him you will get an enlargement if HE does first:whistling:

tell him his todger is to small, and would he mind plumping it up for you to feel it???

micoo;6479951

no offense or anything but ur b/f sounds like a complete and utter ****, … no offense or anything but ur b/f sounds like a complete and utter ****, would never ask my gf to get a boob job, completely selfishtell him to gtfo

ermmmmm micooo......thought you didnt have one....lol

Banned

baffledsalmon;6479900

HAHAHAHA this is a joke, right? What sort of girl would undergo surgery … HAHAHAHA this is a joke, right? What sort of girl would undergo surgery just because of what someone else says? Tell him to take you as you are or get rid of him, the selfish *****!No offence

You should always do what your boyfriend tells you!

PS: You're fit.

hunchback;6479942

Oh what the hell I'll chip in with a sparrow's knee caps comment.

lmao!

If we're being facetious I'm surprised no-one has yet said, "take the money and run while you still can cos your boobs arent bouncin..."

Banned

Get it done then leave him

lil_tiger;6479962

ermmmmm micooo......thought you didnt have one....lol

it was hypothetical :lol:

Tell him you'll do it take the money off him..............go buy a car

barky;6479958

why not tell him you will get an enlargement if HE does first:whistling:

Chuckles1001;6479959

tell him his todger is to small, and would he mind plumping it up for you … tell him his todger is to small, and would he mind plumping it up for you to feel it???

:w00t::w00t:

toshapetriji;6479888

He´s good to me and I am a little flat anyway.

Do you want to have it done? if you have been thinking about it yourself then go ahead and let him pay but dont do it just for him, It is your body and you will feel the pain. Dont forget your chest may not end up perfect as sometimes things go wrong and you will have to live with that. Will he?

I would stay as you are.

I like my women all natural, thank you.

Still got to find one to put up with my mug:p

I like small boobs. Many men do.

I also like big boobs, medium boobs...you get the picture.

If it's someone you've always wanted - get em done if he's paying, then dump the nugget BF.

lil_tiger;6479954

You must like it, you rep me all the time ....... and reported for inciting a negative response :-D

Edit : what you should have said was "now that means a LOT coming from HUKD's #1 resident who appreciates the chicks!!!"

Your body, do what you wish, if your happy with the BF to suggest this then fine, if not, then tell him to jog on......simples.

Tell him he'd do better spending his money on a ***** enlargement and to do one :whistling:

moob;6480101

I like small boobs. Many men do.I also like big boobs, medium boobs...you … I like small boobs. Many men do.I also like big boobs, medium boobs...you get the picture.If it's someone you've always wanted - get em done if he's paying, then dump the nugget BF.

Bit off topic but u get the pic

youtube.com/wat…Bpo

[QUOTE=niminator;6480094]I like my women all natural, thank you.

+1:thumbsup:

niminator;6480147

Bit off topic but u get the pichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9QI18-Bpo

Love that tune. :lol:

StevenA2000_uk;6480108

You must like it, you rep me all the time ....... and reported for … You must like it, you rep me all the time ....... and reported for inciting a negative response :-DEdit : what you should have said was "now that means a LOT coming from HUKD's #1 resident who appreciates the chicks!!!"

ermmmm when have I repped you????? I can only remember once! n theres a diff between appreciating and wantin a bit lol
moob;6480101

I like small boobs. Many men do.I also like big boobs, medium boobs...you … I like small boobs. Many men do.I also like big boobs, medium boobs...you get the picture.If it's someone you've always wanted - get em done if he's paying, then dump the nugget BF.

my ex preferred bums.....so I had F's going to waste......not good lol:whistling:

Anything bigger than a handful is a waste:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]I wouldn't go out with a flat chested woman......ever.[/COLOR]

lil_tiger;6479954

[COLOR="blue"]inaccurate and unfounded[/COLOR]

StevenA2000_uk;6480108

You must like it, you rep me all the time ....... and reported for … You must like it, you rep me all the time ....... and reported for inciting a negative response :-DEdit : what you should have said was "now that means a LOT coming from HUKD's #1 resident who appreciates the chicks!!!"

[COLOR="Blue"]^^^^^^^^[/COLOR]

u do know this thread is useless without pics!

The JFK;6480203

[COLOR="Red"]I wouldn't go out with a flat chested … [COLOR="Red"]I wouldn't go out with a flat chested woman......ever.[/COLOR]

I'm sure most of us could assassinate you in no time for that:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11
    5. Misco about to go into administration913

See more discussions