My birthday s next month and.............

Banned
........................ i dont want any cards, any pressies, any snogs (ok maybe a few) but what i would like is to see is all of the old timers allowed back, i am sick to death of every thread in here turning into a show us your tits, how big are yours, post your pics, etc,etc. I know things got out of hand for a few but that was ages ago now, cant we let bigons (whatever there called) be bygons, and let all that want to come back return, come on paul we all make mistakes and it is nearly my birthday xxxx

93 Comments

who wants to come back

Everyone!!!

Bring back the numptyj...... Now that would be a nice early birthday pressie for you sassie....

I'm sure if the mods apoligised he would forgive them...

Like who? Dino?

2pac?

Banned

levis24 the legend of course

I'm back :-D

lol..

Sassie I would never ask to see your tits not after last time, that picture was more than enough.

For those interested picture is here: ]sassies tits

Yes there are a few id like to see back and where generally a credit to the forum who just made silly mistakes and are banned or just had posting priviledges removed.

BTW Happy 26th sass for next month x

Banned

What a lovely pair

i'm still here...ish.

They deserved what they got.

This site was more disruptive then, than it is now.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;2412682

They deserved what they got.This site was more disruptive then, than it … They deserved what they got.This site was more disruptive then, than it is now.

It was a bad time for HUKD, the disruption wasnt all due to them, and i for one miss them, we all make mistakes and there are members on here that still do their best to cause trouble, they are continually suspended and allowed back and suspended and allowed back etc,etc

edna_clouds;2412605

Bring back the numptyj...... Now that would be a nice early birthday … Bring back the numptyj...... Now that would be a nice early birthday pressie for you sassie....I'm sure if the mods apoligised he would forgive them...

lmao u joker! numpty defo shud b brought back, there was a post where ppl had written things they had been suspended for, numptys wasnt as bad as some of the stuff, yet hes banned

sassie;2412696

It was a bad time for HUKD, the disruption wasnt all due to them, and i … It was a bad time for HUKD, the disruption wasnt all due to them, and i for one miss them, we all make mistakes and there are members on here that still do their best to cause trouble, they are continually suspended and allowed back and suspended and allowed back etc,etc

Who is it that was banned and you want back? :?

sassie;2412696

It was a bad time for HUKD, the disruption wasnt all due to them, and i … It was a bad time for HUKD, the disruption wasnt all due to them, and i for one miss them, we all make mistakes and there are members on here that still do their best to cause trouble, they are continually suspended and allowed back and suspended and allowed back etc,etc

i hope thats not aimed at me :oops:....my last suspension was rick rolling...i didnt mean it in a horrible way

acecatcher3;2412716

i hope thats not aimed at me :oops:....my last suspension was rick … i hope thats not aimed at me :oops:....my last suspension was rick rolling...i didnt mean it in a horrible way

This is going back to the new year, so not you. :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;2412716

i hope thats not aimed at me :oops:....my last suspension was rick … i hope thats not aimed at me :oops:....my last suspension was rick rolling...i didnt mean it in a horrible way

Certainly not you!! Im missing numptyj though. Wish he was allowed back:thumbsup:

Syzable;2412723

This is going back to the new year, so not you. :thumbsup:

phew lol
pinkkitty2007;2412730

Certainly not you!! Im missing numptyj though. Wish he was allowed … Certainly not you!! Im missing numptyj though. Wish he was allowed back:thumbsup:

aye i think loads of members miss him, he only went a bit crazy once, apart from that he made alot of ppl laugh and loads of ppl looked forward to his threads/posts etc!

So where have they all gone? [url]www.bannedfromhukd.com[/url] :thinking:

acecatcher3;2412747

phew lolaye i think loads of members miss him, he only went a bit crazy … phew lolaye i think loads of members miss him, he only went a bit crazy once, apart from that he made alot of ppl laugh and loads of ppl looked forward to his threads/posts etc!

We all go crazy once in a while;-)

sassie;2412696

The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few who started up a thread every other minute slagging off Admin/Mods who were doing there best.
There were threats of virus attacks etc.

There reaction to the down time was down to them, it sounds like a rapist using the excuse "She wore a short skirt" by you suggesting it wasn't all due to them.

The rules have changed, in real life, you don't get a pardon if the laws are relaxed after you have committed a crime under the old laws.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;2412783

The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few … The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few who started up a thread every other minute slagging off Admin/Mods who were doing there best.There were threats of virus attacks etc. There reaction to the down time was down to them, it sounds like a rapist using the excuse "She wore a short skirt" suggesting it wasn't all due to them.The rules have changed, in real life, you don't get a pardon if the laws are relaxed after you have committed a crime under the old laws.

they where not the only ones making matters worse, there where alot of us whinging (myself included) and everything went mad for a while, and yes maybe they went OTT, i am not excusing their or my own behaviour, just saying it would be nice to allow them back now, others who where part of what went on have been allowed to return, so why not let those that want to return return

i think we all take a ride on the "crazy train" from time to time, and i think that unless you have done something mega wrong, and theres no harm done, then lets all forgive and forget, we're only human. :roll:

thesaint;2412783

The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few … The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few who started up a thread every other minute slagging off Admin/Mods who were doing there best.There were threats of virus attacks etc. There reaction to the down time was down to them, it sounds like a rapist using the excuse "She wore a short skirt" by you suggesting it wasn't all due to them.The rules have changed, in real life, you don't get a pardon if the laws are relaxed after you have committed a crime under the old laws.

lmao why are you using the excuse of "she wore a short skirt" used by rapists and comparing it to sassies view that the ppl who were banned werent fully to blame. I looked at a great deal of ur posts and they are SO serious 95% of the time. take a chill pill man.

acecatcher3;2412863

lmao why are you using the excuse of "she wore a short skirt" used by … lmao why are you using the excuse of "she wore a short skirt" used by rapists and comparing it to sassies view that the ppl who were banned werent fully to blame.

If you don't understand, never mind, get your dad to explain the meaning of a "Metaphor".

acecatcher3;2412863

I looked at a great deal of ur posts and they are SO serious 95% of the … I looked at a great deal of ur posts and they are SO serious 95% of the time.

It's a serious thread that deserves a serious response.

acecatcher3;2412863

take a chill pill man.

I fear you have taken one too many.

jtx;2412752

So where have they all gone? ]www.bannedfromhukd.com :thinking:

Mmm site under construction interesting, it wasnt a few minutes ago:whistling:

harlzter;2412912

Mmm site under construction interesting, it wasnt a few minutes … Mmm site under construction interesting, it wasnt a few minutes ago:whistling:

I know, thats weird:w00t:

jtx;2412970

I know, thats weird:w00t:

Maybe someone has acquired the domain name recently?
Different under construction page now!

Banned

You've still got Fox and me;-) xxx

Will never be as good as it was though.

thesaint;2412889

If you don't understand, never mind, get your dad to explain the meaning … If you don't understand, never mind, get your dad to explain the meaning of a "Metaphor".It's a serious thread that deserves a serious response.I fear you have taken one too many.

lol its not a question of me not understanding a metaphor, its ur exagerated use of them......and i found the "get your dad to explain" part as patronising as ever...good job...u remain to b a person who looks down on the rest of the ppl on hukd and believe urself to b more important.....which most certainly...ur not

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss;2413600

You've still got Fox and me;-) xxxWill never be as good as it was though.

I know, i just miss the old banter

acecatcher3;2413845

lol its not a question of me not understanding a metaphor, its your … lol its not a question of me not understanding a metaphor, its your exaggerated use of them......and I found the "get your dad to explain" part as patronising as ever...good job..You remain to be a person who looks down on the rest of the people on H.U.K.D and believe yourself to be more important.....which most certainly...you're not

Corrected your spelling mistakes for you.
Still waiting for that infraction from the post you reported.

Prissymiss;2413600

You've still got Fox and me;-) xxxWill never be as good as it was though.

and me and i know what you mean priss, there are a couple of people that i have seen since coming back that are rude and undermining to other people here but seem to get away with it a lot maybe cause no one complains

I left because i didnt agree with the way some people were being treated the change was at a bad time in my opinion (right on top of xmas) and didnt run right work properluy etc so understanderbly people were upset i did let my feelings known but when i realised my opinion didnt matter then i went my own way didnt kick off or nothing and went with the crowd which unfortunatly didnt work out, since coming back theres still some flaws but thats maybe just me

I would like to see the old crowd back again, nothing against anyone else here but i agree with sassie a lot of the posts here are repetitive, photo thread after photo thread
Does anyone know where dino and IOM goes now? and can someone pm me his email addy thanks

Supermod

thesaint;2412783

The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few … The site had problems, it was made a million times worse by a select few who started up a thread every other minute slagging off Admin/Mods who were doing there best.There were threats of virus attacks etc. Their reaction to the down time was down to them, it sounds like a rapist using the excuse "She wore a short skirt" by you suggesting it wasn't all due to them.The rules have changed, in real life, you don't get a pardon if the laws are relaxed after you have committed a crime under the old laws.

I have amended the spelling mistake in the post. It is their, not there.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

pink have pm'd you

sassie;2413937

pink have pm'd you

:oops:i have not got it:?

got it now thanks love x x x

Original Poster Banned

your welcome x

magicjay1986;2413928

I have amended the spelling mistake in the post. It is their, not there. … I have amended the spelling mistake in the post. It is their, not there. :thumbsup:

thanks magicjay, see how patronising this member is
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
    3. One for the mathmeticians1118
    4. Free Codes from EGX55

See more discussions