Groups

My Birthday today - and I'm ill!!!!!!!!!

Yes another year - I'm with some famous people:

St George,
    Poss william shakespeare
    Shirley Temple
    Roy Orbison

and to top it I'm ill - with a cold, womens things and a broken toe, headache and feel like poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments

Original Poster

Ha ha

On top of that, I was up at 4 doing the travelodge site - but at least it paid off!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutted hope you manage to have a nice day regardless many happy returns. x

Original Poster

Well tbh I'm going back to bed

Awwww, try n look on the bright side ...... it's your BIRTHDAY YAY :thumbsup:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;-)

Happy Birthday and hope you feel beeter soon xxx :gift:

Original Poster

The good thing is, I live in a village opp the church - so have been able to convince the kids that the flag on the church is out for mummy's birthday (not st george of course) -- they dont believe it now though - all grown up at 4,6 and 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no mrspatch, hope you still manage to have a nice day. Many happy returns!
    It's my nans birthday today too

Original Poster

caz1cool;5007512

Oh no mrspatch, hope you still manage to have a nice day. Many happy … Oh no mrspatch, hope you still manage to have a nice day. Many happy returns!It's my nans birthday today too

Thanks all you peeps and happy returns to your nan too :thumbsup:

And you look a year older, strewth! :-D

Just kidding, happy birthday, hope you feel better later.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions