Groups

my bizzare dsi moneysaving plan

It's my birthday tomorrow, (Oops.. Its 00:05, so its today lol.. (happy birthday to me))

I plan on getting a DSi hoepfully (I have asked for cash off most people..)
    Anyways, here is my Master plan on how to get it for less lol.
    I have kinda counted the £10 deposit as a discount, (for the sake of it)

Anyway, here it is:

DSi: = £149.99
    £10 off with deposit
    £139.99
    £10 off with possible £65 ds lite from cashconverters using £75 off the ding deal...
    £129.99
    £10 off using the Nds 2 trade £4.99 new game GAME ding prof layton ding
    £119.99
    Add £5 for Proffesor layton....(by trading and using the game ding deal)
    £124..99

Nice... lol!

So

DSi
    Accesory Pack
    Proffesor Layton

22 Comments

Banned

err what do you mean your plan - pmsl

/thread.

Banned

is this some kind of joke

Happy Birthday To You!

Original Poster

casparwhite;4892175

is this some kind of joke

No, It is genuinely my plan on getting my ds for less money...

I'm great at conjuring up bizzare things like this you know... :-D

lol

Original Poster

brawlzzz;4892179

Happy Birthday To You!

thx :thumbsup:

Banned

timothyw9;4892198

No, It is genuinely my plan on getting my ds for less money...I'm great … No, It is genuinely my plan on getting my ds for less money...I'm great at conjuring up bizzare things like this you know... :-Dlol

sorry i cant wrap my little pea brain around this

are you some kind of quantum phsiscst

brain=fried

Banned

timothyw9;4892198

No, It is genuinely my plan on getting my ds for less money...I'm great … No, It is genuinely my plan on getting my ds for less money...I'm great at conjuring up bizzare things like this you know... :-Dlol

but it wasnt you tha posted this info in deals was it :?

Original Poster

sassie;4892262

but it wasnt you tha posted this info in deals was it :?

To an extent it is. I posted the, deal about getting a DSi with any game for £154.98... however in all honesty even that was just ripping off another deal, all I did was conjure up a way of combining the 2 together to make a super-deal lol.....

My brain probably has fried by now,,,

In all honesty I'm just either combining the offers lol... I'm considering seeing if I could be lucky and trade in 2 sets of 2x ds games or more and getting £20 off in effect lol...

But that would depened on if I get teh manager or a sales assistant (and the manager knows i've already this about 5 times lol.... :p)

Tim

..;happy birthday.x

happy birthday from me also

How old?

Happy Birthday

Original Poster

Hehe lol...

The moment of truth...

Does he have one? Is that why hasn't been online in the last 12hrs or so?

Err.. Nope.

Well at first all my bizzare plan fell apart as CashConverters didn't have that £65 ds lite and gamestation didn't have any more £4.99 games (damn lol!).
    And then the worse part is that game now only offers £15 trade-in for Prof. layton.

Damn.

Howevever after much consideration. I thought to my self... Erm... This is a rip-off/impulse buy you know timmy... Maybe I should not get one. Perhaps I should get a DS Lite lol? Seeing as £75 for a bunch of extra gimmics doesn't quite make sense lol...
    But anyway, I'm gonna just get a DS Lite again. (hopefully for around the £65-75 mark) lol
    With all that money burning a hole, I decided to invest my money in buying some more mullah for my xbox 360.

So, I decided to buy - a Play and Charge kit for £7.49 in game (using reward card) - I decided to buy this because I was just getting so sick and tired of having to scrounge for batteries or to have to knick my brothers batteries. So, after much thought of, shall I go for a Quick Charge Kit for £17.49, A Niko Dual COntroller Fast Charger thing for £24.99 or this play and charge kit. In the end I went for the play and charge kit because in the end, I decided that most multi-player games I play other than XBL ones are rythm games aka Rock Band n Guitar Hero... So 2 controllers charginf seemed pointless. So, at least that is my main battery problem sorted (Hurray lol :-D)

I then decided to buy Rock Band 1 for £24.99... err.. best purchase since the dawn of XBOX Live Points lol.
    The amount of DLC just dazzled me lol.... (more than a feeling, under the bridge etc) that and some of the songs already in the game are awesome to. Like Don't Fear the Reaper, Paranoid, that ramones one (bloomin awesome + I love TH3 PS1 lol)

I also bought a 'Your in the movies thing... with the camera' I haven't played the game much really (Apart from the odd 5 mins before the desperateness to play RB starts again... lol. however, I bought it more for the camera lol. Don't ask me why but I love the effect with the dash.

Now all I need is a 120gb hdd... (And in all serious I have gotten to the point where I desperately need it as there ain't any space left lol)

Tim

timothyw9;4900399

Hehe lol...The moment of truth...Does he have one? Is that why hasn't … Hehe lol...The moment of truth...Does he have one? Is that why hasn't been online in the last 12hrs or so?Err.. Nope.Well at first all my bizzare plan fell apart as CashConverters didn't have that £65 ds lite and gamestation didn't have any more £4.99 games (damn lol!).And then the worse part is that game now only offers £15 trade-in for Prof. layton.Damn.Howevever after much consideration. I thought to my self... Erm... This is a rip-off/impulse buy you know timmy... Maybe I should not get one. Perhaps I should get a DS Lite lol? Seeing as £75 for a bunch of extra gimmics doesn't quite make sense lol...But anyway, I'm gonna just get a DS Lite again. (hopefully for around the £65-75 mark) lolWith all that money burning a hole, I decided to invest my money in buying some more mullah for my xbox 360. So, I decided to buy - a Play and Charge kit for £7.49 in game (using reward card) - I decided to buy this because I was just getting so sick and tired of having to scrounge for batteries or to have to knick my brothers batteries. So, after much thought of, shall I go for a Quick Charge Kit for £17.49, A Niko Dual COntroller Fast Charger thing for £24.99 or this play and charge kit. In the end I went for the play and charge kit because in the end, I decided that most multi-player games I play other than XBL ones are rythm games aka Rock Band n Guitar Hero... So 2 controllers charginf seemed pointless. So, at least that is my main battery problem sorted (Hurray lol :-D)I then decided to buy Rock Band 1 for £24.99... err.. best purchase since the dawn of XBOX Live Points lol.The amount of DLC just dazzled me lol.... (more than a feeling, under the bridge etc) that and some of the songs already in the game are awesome to. Like Don't Fear the Reaper, Paranoid, that ramones one (bloomin awesome + I love TH3 PS1 lol)I also bought a 'Your in the movies thing... with the camera' I haven't played the game much really (Apart from the odd 5 mins before the desperateness to play RB starts again... lol. however, I bought it more for the camera lol. Don't ask me why but I love the effect with the dash.Now all I need is a 120gb hdd... (And in all serious I have gotten to the point where I desperately need it as there ain't any space left lol)Tim

haha, apart from all that did u have a good bday?x:roll:

Original Poster

Leer;4900407

haha, apart from all that did u have a good bday?x:roll:

Yep

timothyw9;4900399

Hehe lol...The moment of truth...Does he have one? Is that why hasn't … Hehe lol...The moment of truth...Does he have one? Is that why hasn't been online in the last 12hrs or so?Err.. Nope.Well at first all my bizzare plan fell apart as CashConverters didn't have that £65 ds lite and gamestation didn't have any more £4.99 games (damn lol!).And then the worse part is that game now only offers £15 trade-in for Prof. layton.Damn.Howevever after much consideration. I thought to my self... Erm... This is a rip-off/impulse buy you know timmy... Maybe I should not get one. Perhaps I should get a DS Lite lol? Seeing as £75 for a bunch of extra gimmics doesn't quite make sense lol...But anyway, I'm gonna just get a DS Lite again. (hopefully for around the £65-75 mark) lolWith all that money burning a hole, I decided to invest my money in buying some more mullah for my xbox 360. So, I decided to buy - a Play and Charge kit for £7.49 in game (using reward card) - I decided to buy this because I was just getting so sick and tired of having to scrounge for batteries or to have to knick my brothers batteries. So, after much thought of, shall I go for a Quick Charge Kit for £17.49, A Niko Dual COntroller Fast Charger thing for £24.99 or this play and charge kit. In the end I went for the play and charge kit because in the end, I decided that most multi-player games I play other than XBL ones are rythm games aka Rock Band n Guitar Hero... So 2 controllers charginf seemed pointless. So, at least that is my main battery problem sorted (Hurray lol :-D)I then decided to buy Rock Band 1 for £24.99... err.. best purchase since the dawn of XBOX Live Points lol.The amount of DLC just dazzled me lol.... (more than a feeling, under the bridge etc) that and some of the songs already in the game are awesome to. Like Don't Fear the Reaper, Paranoid, that ramones one (bloomin awesome + I love TH3 PS1 lol)I also bought a 'Your in the movies thing... with the camera' I haven't played the game much really (Apart from the odd 5 mins before the desperateness to play RB starts again... lol. however, I bought it more for the camera lol. Don't ask me why but I love the effect with the dash.Now all I need is a 120gb hdd... (And in all serious I have gotten to the point where I desperately need it as there ain't any space left lol)Tim

I haven't read this, but since I am watching "Family Guy" it seemed fitting to say "What the deuce"!

thesaint;4900444

I haven't read this, but since I am watching "Family Guy" it seemed … I haven't read this, but since I am watching "Family Guy" it seemed fitting to say "What the deuce"!

ooh which one are u watching?

timothyw9;4900426

Yep

cool:thumbsup:;-)

Leer;4900461

ooh which one are u watching?

It's whatever is on BBC3.

I have the complete boxset, but still watch them on BBC3. :oops:

thesaint;4900485

It's whatever is on BBC3.I have the complete boxset, but still watch them … It's whatever is on BBC3.I have the complete boxset, but still watch them on BBC3. :oops:

haha,havnt got them all, but have seen most of them and american dad.xxx

Original Poster

I'm the kind of person who could easily manage to watch an entire season of simpsons in a day lol...

:-D

timothyw9;4900509

I'm the kind of person who could easily manage to watch an entire season … I'm the kind of person who could easily manage to watch an entire season of simpsons in a day lol...

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions