Expired

my boss is cheating and not paying my Full tax

Banned 5 replies
Found 26th Mar 2010
Hi friends

the fellow i work for is cheating on taxman and i am scared if i will confront him i will lose my job.. what he is doing actually he runs an agency and if an employee works 30-40 hours a week he pays tax for only 10 hours something which is like only 1 or 2 quid..

Secondly when i joined the company he just made me fill an application form and no contract was signed. therefore i am scared that he can make me redundant whenever he want.

I was once attacked by a customer who hit me and injured me but he was arrested later on by police due to this i have to take some days off but he did not pay me for that even not for the day when i was injured.

also no sick pay and no holidays pay.

I seriously want to do something against him because he is treating people like slaves..

What options do i have?

5 Comments

Go to Citizens Advice

Banned

do you have a british passport? are you legally working here? if so call the police or check out your local citizens advice bureau.

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;8208749

do you have a british passport? are you legally working here? if so call … do you have a british passport? are you legally working here? if so call the police or check out your local citizens advice bureau.

Yes i am legally working and that's why i am concerned about the tax..

Banned

You could always join up with your multi id and confront him - safety in numbers approach.

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
  2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
  3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
  4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions