Groups

My brother is a PS3 Fanboy and it's getting on my nerves!

I mean to start with I own both consoles the 360 and the PS3 and enjoy playing on both of them equally, but my brother GOD BLESS HIM! is always hogging the PS3 i cant understand why it just baffles me. I own GTA 4 on both platforms but he prefers to play GTA 4 on the PS3 claiming the graphics are better or the PS3 online players are superior players but from my point of view i found that the xbox players are more skilled online. I recently bought Bad company 2 for the PS3 big mistake! now i dont even get a chance to even turn on my xbox boo hoo:(

What should i do? how do i get my brother to start showing some love for the 360?

11 Comments

He shouldn't...and that's 'cos he has a brain....your brother has WONDERFUL taste

Why does it bother you - he's using the console you don't want to play?

stop living with your mum and dad

He has taste, end of thread.

Original Poster

I for one think he is obsessed with the PS3 so the xbox doesnt even get a look in?
    Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 25th Jul 2010

I for one couldnt care less.

lol sell the xbox and buy more ps3 games

DEALofaLifetime

I for one think he is obsessed with the PS3 so the xbox doesnt even get a … I for one think he is obsessed with the PS3 so the xbox doesnt even get a look in?

Yes 360's are for little kids.

blimey all the fanboys have come out for this one

Banned

How come there are never any washing machine fanboys?

Original Poster

Yes 360's are for little kids.

how daaaare you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions