My car won Best Audi at a big meet last night!

Im well chuffed my DH only bought it for me a few weeks back, he has done a few slight things to it including some putting on some 19's but it got loads of comments and then won best audi (admitted there wasnt loads of Audis there but hey its the winning that counts!)

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/staceybrown/myaudi.jpg

did you actually win anything?

Original Poster

strike;3795996

did you actually win anything?

Yes a professional a4 photo of your car and a window sticker saying best Audi (i wont be putting that in though, the mums up school may think im strange;-))

Well done :thumbsup:

So whats so special about it? Looks like its a standard A6 Avant 1.8T SE ;-)

With TSW wheels of course

Original Poster

Celticsun;3796082

Well done :thumbsup:So whats so special about it? Looks like its a … Well done :thumbsup:So whats so special about it? Looks like its a standard A6 Avant 1.8T SE ;-)With TSW wheels of course

nothing extra special just extremely well taken care off, very clean ect and not another done up TT I suppose

EBT;3796866

nothing extra special just extremely well taken care off, very clean ect … nothing extra special just extremely well taken care off, very clean ect and not another done up TT I suppose

It does look very clean, LOL "not another done up TT" I know what you mean..:roll:

Original Poster

Celticsun;3796953

It does look very clean, LOL "not another done up TT" I know what you … It does look very clean, LOL "not another done up TT" I know what you mean..:roll:

They are just so common now I think people are sick of seeing them:)

Best Audi where? At your work place?

Jeremy Clarkson sends his congratulations: "Well done, you're now officially the biggest cock on HUKD" :whistling::giggle:

megalomaniac;3797858

Jeremy Clarkson sends his congratulations: "Well done, you're now … Jeremy Clarkson sends his congratulations: "Well done, you're now officially the biggest cock on HUKD" :whistling::giggle:

ROFLMAO, that really tickled me. No offence meant to EBT

Celticsun;3798750

ROFLMAO, that really tickled me. No offence meant to EBT

Yeah none.....perhaps should make that clear, the comment is purely for giggles.

Figured a "big meet" attendee would be a Top Gear watcher and might appreciate the gag. :thumbsup:

cover up your number plate....

Banned

Alfonse;3799051

cover up your number plate....

it's okay I have the exact same car, plate copied for my pleasure :-D free congestion zone here I come :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?610
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam22
    3. GOT Leaks again715
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1617

See more discussions