Groups
    EXPIRED

my cats keep scratching my walls! how can i stop it?

SuperEd
    they have 2 scratching posts which they use but still keep sratching my walls! they are doing my head in!

32 Comments

put them outside :?

Give them away :?

put mittens on their feet :?

Cat mittens,:thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

StevenA2000_uk;6741147

put them outside :?Give them away :?put mittens on their feet :?

cat and pumpkin soup? :thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

tonyg1962;6741151

Cat mittens,:thumbsup:

hmmm cat mittens

We've never found a way.

There's 'stuff' you get get from vets that suppoed to stop them but it's never work for us, sorry. . .

I had my cat scratching at my door at about 4 in the morning every night which woke me up so I ended up having to shut her in the kitchen every night, if getting sleep is a problem, I would reccomend this, I can sleep now

our kitten does the same, as soon as she is spayed, she's getting chucked outside.

i think you can buy some clear sticky things that you can stick on furniture so the dont ruin it but not sure if you can stick on walls, they sell it in pets at home i think might be worth having a look.

Try weeing all over your walls - that will then mark them as your territory and your cats will be behave. :thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

lol nah sleeps not the problem but i think i might shut both of em in the kitchen

Original Poster SuperEd

pink-ka;6741224

i think you can buy some clear sticky things that you can stick on … i think you can buy some clear sticky things that you can stick on furniture so the dont ruin it but not sure if you can stick on walls, they sell it in pets at home i think might be worth having a look.

thanks

Original Poster SuperEd

inside101;6741226

Try weeing all over your walls - that will then mark them as your … Try weeing all over your walls - that will then mark them as your territory and your cats will be behave. :thumbsup:

HAHAHA :w00t:

try pepper spray

cut its feet off

If it's certain areas of your walls put some tin foil on the wall with blu tac for a few days and this should put kitty off

Original Poster SuperEd

choc1969;6741253

If it's certain areas of your walls put some tin foil on the wall with … If it's certain areas of your walls put some tin foil on the wall with blu tac for a few days and this should put kitty off

might give that a go as its only 2 places they do it ty

cats will always scratch, if you don't like it, don't have a cat.

]http//ww…om/ How cute are these hehe!

You can get them in UK too just do a google search

MissBehave;6741321

]http://www.softpaws.com/ How cute are these hehe!

they look stupid

dataload;6741377

they look stupid

They look even more stupid if you attach selotape to their paws and make them dance :thumbsup:

dataload;6741377

they look stupid

my mums cat looked like that when i painted its claws when i was little lol

ps sticky tap on the feet is well funny

MissBehave;6741321

]http://www.softpaws.com/ How cute are these hehe!

Are you serious? These things take your mogwai and turn it into a Gremlin ffs!!!!

you can buy behavious spray from any pet at home etc - our cat kept scratching our carpet outside our bedroom but a few days of spraying this stuff stopped it. She only tends to scratch the shed now which i can live with

Banned

water sprayer.. when you catch them assisting in wall paper stripping a quick spray with some water will put them off

2 sure fire ways.......
    Get rid of the cats
    Knock the walls down

StevenA2000_uk;6741147

put them outside :?Give them away :?put mittens on their feet :?

Rip there claws out with pliers :thinking:

renown;6741493

Rip there claws out with pliers :thinking:

Thats a tad extreme!!! You must spread it around before giving it to Renown again...oo-er...:?

StevenA2000_uk;6741547

Thats a tad extreme!!! You must spread it around before giving it to … Thats a tad extreme!!! You must spread it around before giving it to Renown again...oo-er...:?

I believe in getting straight to the root of the problem Nfa :whistling:

Ignore it. Scratch the rest of the walls so it blends in with the rest of the decoration:giggle:

Original Poster SuperEd

dataload;6741316

cats will always scratch, if you don't like it, don't have a cat.

helpful :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband78
      2. Ditched Sky1620
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?611
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?1016

See more discussions