Groups

my child

Has anyone had any dealings with my child ? If so was it good or is it bad. I am having major problems with them in getting a refund

5 Comments

Got scammed when a neighbors child asked me to sponsor them for a swim, which they had already done.
    Don't think I've had any dealing with your child though ? :whistling:

[SIZE="2"]They were on Watchdog last year for not giving people refunds heres the link
    bbc.co.uk/con…tml[/SIZE]

Chaos

Original Poster

Chaos_Theory;1679078

[SIZE="2"]They were on Watchdog last year for not giving people refunds … [SIZE="2"]They were on Watchdog last year for not giving people refunds heres the linkhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/reports/health_and_beauty/health_20070502.shtml[/SIZE]Chaos

Thanks very much for that that has given me more aminition. I feel really stupid now.

Original Poster

stora;1679030

Got scammed when a neighbors child asked me to sponsor them for a swim, … Got scammed when a neighbors child asked me to sponsor them for a swim, which they had already done.Don't think I've had any dealing with your child though ? :whistling:

ha !! ha!!

stora;1679030

Got scammed when a neighbors child asked me to sponsor them for a swim, … Got scammed when a neighbors child asked me to sponsor them for a swim, which they had already done.Don't think I've had any dealing with your child though ? :whistling:

:w00t:
    Kylie at it again :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1218
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2033
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106

See more discussions