My Chinese is on its way!!

Got a Chinese ordered as there's no food in the house... I'm so hungry and rather excited. Can you tell?! I burnt off 600 calories in the gym as "preparation" and only had a yoghurt for lunch so in true Anton Du Beke Hole In the Wall style...

BRING ON THE CHINESE!!!!!!

23 Comments

ive got 2000 calories of pizza in the overn :-D

Enjoy dinner xx

Original Poster

Yeah but you're a boy, boys have bottomless stomachs that do not recognise the concept of calories
And they're smelly.

Supermod

I hope it is everything you hoped it was, and cold.

Banned

I burnt off 600 calories in the gym
:lol:

baffledsalmon;6970803

Yeah but you're a boy, boys have bottomless stomachs that do not … Yeah but you're a boy, boys have bottomless stomachs that do not recognise the concept of calories ;)And they're smelly.

Weren't you a boy? Or a man?
:-D

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6970820

I burnt off 600 calories in the gym:lol:

What's so funny, milky?

Banned

hdizzle;6970826

Weren't you a boy? Or a man?:-D

Harsh:x

om nom nom. what i ordered?

wow your eating late!!!

Original Poster

Rice and BBQ ribs. Should be here soon, else the delivery man will feel my wrath! Haha!

baffledsalmon;6970982

Rice and BBQ ribs. Should be here soon, else the delivery man will feel … Rice and BBQ ribs. Should be here soon, else the delivery man will feel my wrath! Haha!

haha!! no tip then!

great make a thread about it.

careful youll get fat!

black gerbil1;6971306

great make a thread about it.

obviously not much better to do with her life lol

donnaraine;6971314

obviously not much better to do with her life lol

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/billybob159/30sy9hv.gif

anyone seen my cat?:thinking:

Original Poster

donnaraine;6971310

careful youll get fat!

I doubt it dear, I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and a half. But nice one :thumbsup:

Banned

baffledsalmon;6971340

I doubt it dear, I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and a half. … I doubt it dear, I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and a half. But nice one :thumbsup:

So you spend 18 minutes a day there?

I think most people would benefit from spending maybe an hour to an hour and a half per day at the gym.

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6970869

Harsh:x

didn't mean it like that!

her old 'location' was something like, 'I am not a man with a picture of a woman' :-D

I'm going to cook in a minute.

Banned

hdizzle;6971419

didn't mean it like that!her old 'location' was something like, 'I am not … didn't mean it like that!her old 'location' was something like, 'I am not a man with a picture of a woman' :-D

I think that's back to front - can't remember:thinking:

baffledsalmon;6971340

I doubt it dear, I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and a half. … I doubt it dear, I go to the gym 5 times a week for an hour and a half. But nice one :thumbsup:

i assume the profile pic is pre gym? cos its about 28% body fat right there HTH :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366131
  2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
  3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
  4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions