Groups

My Christmas Card Designs

Banned
    I am currently in the process of designing some Christmas cards for friends and family. They seem to be quite popular so far, so I thought I'd share a couple with you.

It's an ongoing project, there's plenty more photos to be taken yet. On the finished design, all the photos will have a white border with the photo title underneath.

Image 1: "What? It was like that when I got here! That's right, blame the fat bloke"

Image 2: "Pisa, Rudolph. I said the next stop was PISA!"[/B]

Oh God! How to work tags?

45 Comments

Original Poster Banned

That was an EPIC fail. Why do the tags not work in the first post?

just cos....

Lol, love em - the 1sts me fav :lol:

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;3442120

just cos....

Fair enough. Thanks for pulling me out of the River of Stupidity though

Lol I like em bit of British humor :thumbsup:

Banned

really like the first one, i'll have 200

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;3442314

really like the first one, i'll have 200

£2each!

I have done loads of photos in a similar vein, and I keep getting told I should try to sell some. But never got round to it. These are just for friends and family really, I don't intend to sell them

I had a print done of this one for my dad's new study he has built:

"Go away! I am reading"
    [IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/312…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

Spare some change mister?
    [IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/320…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

Banned

brilliant :lol:

Banned

if you don't intend to sell them then sign the rights away to a charity? I know Oxfam do christmas cards.

Though I reckon these would look better in Tate modern, really like them

Banned

acecatcher3;3442466

i think they are awful tbh, hope im not on ur christmas card list.

says BG1's b****

lot of spare time on your hands dan?? just kidding, like the mince pie one

Original Poster Banned

This isn't a Christmas one, just something else along the same vein:

Looks like the work of a cereal killer
    [IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/329…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

Banned

acecatcher3;3442532

why have they swear filtered the word b-u-d-d-y ?........excuse me for … why have they swear filtered the word b-u-d-d-y ?........excuse me for having an opinion and not being a sycophant who agrees with everything and refreshes the control panel 100times a day to see if they have any new rep :thumbsup:

it doesn't filter the word 'buddy', but it doesn't filter the word 'bitch' and as I was calling you it, I thought someone might be offended by the context.

Admin

I really like the cards-

I think I must say this about 100 times a day- please don't start arguing guys

Banned

Dan for the record your profile says:

[LEFT]Interests: Photography. Look at my website if you don't believe me [/LEFT]

May help if you put the website address IN your profile :thumbsup:

Banned

Google is your friend

[url]www.danjacksonphoto.com[/url]

Banned

lumoruk;3442624

Google is your friend]www.danjacksonphoto.com

Didnt say I wanted to look though did I, just thought for people who may be interested it would help to have the link already there ;-)

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3442603

Dan for the record your profile says:[LEFT]Interests: Photography. Look … Dan for the record your profile says:[LEFT]Interests: Photography. Look at my website if you don't believe me [/LEFT]May help if you put the website address IN your profile :thumbsup:

Yeah, I took it off the profile because I am working on it at the moment, doing a re-deisgn so I can focus mainly on the photos of little people.

It's still online [url]www.dan-jackson.com[/url] with some of my photos if you want a nosey.

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;3442624

Google is your friend[url]www.danjacksonphoto.com[/url]

That's not me! I wish I was that good!!

Banned

DanJackson;3442653

Yeah, I took it off the profile because I am working on it at the moment, … Yeah, I took it off the profile because I am working on it at the moment, doing a re-deisgn so I can focus mainly on the photos of little people.

Then I dont think you should have it in your HUKD profile if you are anti-midget...cannot see HUKD being seen as sizeist as a good thing...

acecatcher3;3442651

if he puts it there, can we report for self promo?:p:-D

Many have their own companies etc in their profile actually

Banned

lumoruk;3442624

Google is your friend]www.danjacksonphoto.com

DanJackson;3442660

It appears Google is certainly not your friend Lumoruk.....

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3442676

Then I dont think you should have it in your HUKD profile if you are … Then I dont think you should have it in your HUKD profile if you are anti-midget...cannot see HUKD being seen as sizeist as a good thing...

But the little people love me......
    [IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/322…jpg?v=0[/IMG]
    "I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds"

DanJackson;3442660

is this one you then?

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/91/17/0000039117_20070413120418.jpg

:?

Banned

Wow you make New York look amazing Dan, how much was that room?

ODB_69;3442684

It appears Google is certainly not your friend Lumoruk.....

so true

Banned

lumoruk;3442697

Wow you make New York look amazing Dan, how much was that room?so true

bout tree fiddy...

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;3442697

Wow you make New York look amazing Dan, how much was that room?

No idea! It was my 30th birthday present. We stayed in the Ritz at Central Park for 5 days then went on a cruise to the Bahamas.

Banned

DanJackson;3442731

No idea! It was my 30th birthday present. We stayed in the Ritz at … No idea! It was my 30th birthday present. We stayed in the Ritz at Central Park for 5 days then went on a cruise to the Bahamas.

Will have to do that one day :thumbsup:

you should have done top of the rock rather than the empire state you get a better view of the city IMO, better for images of central park.

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;3442766

you should have done top of the rock rather than the empire state you get … you should have done top of the rock rather than the empire state you get a better view of the city IMO, better for images of central park.

We had a great view of Central Park from our bedroom window! We did loads of stuff but never got to fit in the "Rock" as we were so busy.

Going again in June though for a couple of days for a party, so maybe then

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3442867

im confused??? do u go to different countries to take picture of miniture … im confused??? do u go to different countries to take picture of miniture ppl stuck in mince pies?

Yes

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3443046

do you have a thing about jellybabies??

Yes, I think they look cool in macro shots like these
    [IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/327…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

DanJackson;3443241

Yes, I think they look cool in macro shots like these

she opened herself up then to recieve an almight compliment, and you could have made some young gals day, but nooooooooo....... you my friend, nil pwah! :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;3443285

she opened herself up then to recieve an almight compliment, and you … she opened herself up then to recieve an almight compliment, and you could have made some young gals day, but nooooooooo....... you my friend, nil pwah! :whistling:

My bad. I completely failed to notice her username.

jellybaby22;3443300

:lol: yh cos that would really have made my day.........a compliment on … :lol: yh cos that would really have made my day.........a compliment on an internet forum............:lol:

oh sorry........ go back to your cats then

Banned

DanJackson;3443343

My bad. I completely failed to notice her username.

are they the value/own brand jelly babies, because they don't look like bassett's

lol @ page 2.

reminds me of the 'little people' project, load of great stuff on there and theres a book available too

]http//li…om/

http://bp3.blogger.com/_sn46FqbBIu8/SF1OSeOTZ9I/AAAAAAAAArE/q5vnkWD7zgw/s1600-h/cash+machine+1+-+blog.jpg

http://bp1.blogger.com/_sn46FqbBIu8/SDBDhdO6jxI/AAAAAAAAApY/XKpWQ0LxUq4/s1600-h/snail+bus+1+-+blog.jpg

ETA - why aren't my images showing up?

Original Poster Banned

chrishill;3443501

reminds me of the 'little people' project, load of great stuff on there … reminds me of the 'little people' project, load of great stuff on there and theres a book available too]http://little-people.blogspot.com/

That's EXACTLY where I got my inspiration from. I was emailing Slinkachu a few weeks ago asking him about his stuff and I got inspired to try it myself.

His little people are all hand painted and customised for each scene he does. Whereas I just buy mine off Ebay!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1535
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions