Groups

my cod4 ps3 disc broke : (

Hi,
    My cod4 disc has broke its split slightly by the middle hole. I need to buy a new one but would I be better off getting the game of the year edition? Or wait till November for cod5 not sure if I can wait that long though.
    Cheers

16 Comments

ps3 might have a disc exchange programme i know the 360 does

Get game of the year as COD5 might be completely different.

Banned

bigbob909;2360950

ps3 might have a disc exchange programme i know the 360 does

lol does it? link

When I had a problem with my cod 4 disk, I took it back to the shop (with the receipt) and they swapped it without a problem. It might be worth asking the shop where you got the disk from it that fault is covered by by them under warranty.

Banned

Linky

PDF Form

M$

This program only applies to games where Microsoft is the publisher, and … This program only applies to games where Microsoft is the publisher, and is subject to availability.

Xbox Disc Replacement Program Terms and Conditions

THIS PROGRAM IS GOOD ONLY FOR XBOX 360 CONSOLE OWNERS IN COUNTRIES WHERE … THIS PROGRAM IS GOOD ONLY FOR XBOX 360 CONSOLE OWNERS IN COUNTRIES WHERE XBOX 360 IS SOLD AT AUTHORIZED RETAIL LOCATIONS. * You must enclose one damaged disc for each disc to be replaced. * You must be over 18 years of age. * No replacement will be made if less than 90% of the damaged disc is enclosed. * Payment is by credit card only and is not refundable. This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or program * Replacement will be the game disc only, without case or game documents and the same game title you submit. * Your name and address must match the name and address on your credit card billing statement and is the address that will be used for delivery. Microsoft is not responsible for shipment to an incomplete or incorrect address. * Program is for CONSUMER END-USERS only. Your Xbox 360 console serial number is required for each order. Maximum quantity requested of each game title is one (1). * Submitted materials become Microsoft property and will not be returned. Microsoft is not responsible for any lost submissions. * This is a limited-time program, subject to availability, and subject to change without notice. * Microsoft will replace only selected titles and has no obligation to replace all titles or any particular title. * Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to you. * These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any agreements or communications (whether oral or written) regarding the Program.

Original Poster

Not sure if a split on the disc would be covered?
    I got it online at gameplay a while ago.

Banned

Cool - i never knew

DangerGod;2361003

Cool - i never knew

cost only £10 i think and all you get is a new disc no box or anything

lurcheress;2360999

Not sure if a split on the disc would be covered?I got it online at … Not sure if a split on the disc would be covered?I got it online at gameplay a while ago.

it's fatigued so unless you dropped it it's a manufacture fault.

Original Poster

I havent dropped it its my best game Im very careful.
    lol
    I see if I get any where with the makers of the game.

supermod

lurcheress;2361057

I havent dropped it its my best game Im very careful. lolI see if I get … I havent dropped it its my best game Im very careful. lolI see if I get any where with the makers of the game.

Here's the link to their support forum > ]http//ac…_nl

It's done via email. I had a broken guitar hero IR & they sent me a new one within a few days & I was impressed with their customer service :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thankyou very much I let you know how I get on.

Abvance;2360966

Get game of the year as COD5 might be completely different.

cod5 is going back to WW2 but in the south pacific arena i believe, new idea is that handgrenades now impact the suroundings ie... you can blow out the back of a hut to escape

Doesnt the COD4 GOTY come with the map packs free

It does

Original Poster

Update Activision sent me a brand new Game of the Year edition as a replacement for my broken call of duty 4 disc.
    I am very pleased as I have the new maps too : )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions