Groups

my consoles got rrod

just filled in repair form and i have 3 questions

do they send a box for me to put it in to send back?

how long is the console guarranteed against faults when it sent back

how much would it be worth after repair as its a non hdmi version so was gonna buy a new 1

10 Comments

1. No you have to find one.
    2. 3 months.
    3. £50 i'd say not sure.

Original Poster

says on order

Next Steps:
    You will be notified by email when your empty box ships

thats why im wondering dont remember friends getting this

jamstaruk1972;6118133

says on orderNext Steps: You will be notified by email when your empty … says on orderNext Steps: You will be notified by email when your empty box shipsthats why im wondering dont remember friends getting this

I think it's standard that a box (or a 'coffin') is sent out to customers in the US and I've heard of people having a box sent to them here. I personally didn't have a box sent, and so I used my old Xbox box (which they don't return). It looks like you're receiving one though, so I wouldn't worry. Just leave it a few days and see if they tell you one's on the way.

We_Are_138;6118190

I think it's standard that a box (or a 'coffin') is sent out to customers … I think it's standard that a box (or a 'coffin') is sent out to customers in the US and I've heard of people having a box sent to them here. I personally didn't have a box sent, and so I used my old Xbox box (which they don't return). It looks like you're receiving one though, so I wouldn't worry. Just leave it a few days and see if they tell you one's on the way.

LOL, coffin, very apt, now microsoft need to resurrect it from its death!

no box sent for mine, tells you to pack yourself,:x
    got mine back about 3 weeks ago.

lukekey;6118398

no box sent for mine, tells you to pack yourself,:xgot mine back about 3 … no box sent for mine, tells you to pack yourself,:xgot mine back about 3 weeks ago.

Good ol microsoft, really care about us customers!

They used to give out boxes, for my second they did, my third death they didnt!

think yourselves lucky though, my first launch day 360 broke a month out of warranty before the 3 year guarantee was brought in and they would not fix it so I had no option other than to pay for it to be fixed then they introduced the 3 year RROD guarantee, cheers guys:roll:

3 Xbox's later I got an elite and touch wood this one has been fine, anyone had any issues with their elite, mine is the newer model with the lowest watt power pack?

what is annoying is my ps3 and wii have not gone wrong once! microsoft should treat us like gods for putting up with this issue!

I have just rrod now:x Now have to find out how to get it repaired. Is there a number to phone?

Pavers;6239775

I have just rrod now:x Now have to find out how to get it repaired. Is … I have just rrod now:x Now have to find out how to get it repaired. Is there a number to phone?

0800 587 1102

Met-Cast;6239833

0800 587 1102

Cheers for that:thumbsup:

Original Poster

or do it online

service.xbox.com/ser…-gb

mine is on its way back from being repaired as we speak

any one wanna buy it?

3 months warranty from microsoft against rrod
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767108
      2. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23

See more discussions