Groups

My culinary (spelt wrongly no doubt) skills

Banned
    Well i really enjoyed my greek salads in greece, and as i purchased (used purchased because i never remember if its brought or bought) some before going away and it was coming up to its use by date i thought i would enjoy it for tea, well english toms aint the same as greek ones, and forgot they use oils too, so my nice greek salad wasnt to nice after all

25 Comments

loooooooooool sassie - go to waitrose get all ingredients there - DONT use sunflower oil:-D

im doing a curry - nicer than greek

Original Poster Banned

holly100;2871159

loooooooooool sassie - go to waitrose get all ingredients there - DONT … loooooooooool sassie - go to waitrose get all ingredients there - DONT use sunflower oil:-Dim doing a curry - nicer than greek

its a bit bloody late now :oops:

I love Greece, wherabouts did you go?

Greek salad varies sooooo much from place to place, each island seems to have it's own version. My fave is the simple onion, cuke, beef tomato, feta and black olive with lashings of extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar, with some nice rustic bread to soak up all the juices :-D Morrisons do all the stuff, I find their olives on the deli counter are about the nicest over here.

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871249

I love Greece, wherabouts did you go?Greek salad varies sooooo much from … I love Greece, wherabouts did you go?Greek salad varies sooooo much from place to place, each island seems to have it's own version. My fave is the simple onion, cuke, beef tomato, feta and black olive with lashings of extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar, with some nice rustic bread to soak up all the juices :-D Morrisons do all the stuff, I find their olives on the deli counter are about the nicest over here.

Well i had the toms, cuke, onions, feta, (hate olives with a passion) it was just everything else i didn't have, you know the main essentuals :oops:

i went to chania in crete :thumbsup:

sassie;2871255

Well i had the toms, cuke, onions, feta, (hate olives with a passion) it … Well i had the toms, cuke, onions, feta, (hate olives with a passion) it was just everything else i didn't have, you know the main essentuals :oops:i went to chania in crete :thumbsup:

I'm off to Crete in 3 weeks, Sissi.....be a nice break now kids have gone back to their moms after summer hols :-D

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871263

I'm off to Crete in 3 weeks, Sissi.....be a nice break now kids have gone … I'm off to Crete in 3 weeks, Sissi.....be a nice break now kids have gone back to their moms after summer hols :-D

Oh where you going, and by the way the names sassie

[QUOTE=sassie;2871255]Well i had the toms, cuke, onions, feta, (hate olives with a passion) it was just everything else i didn't have, you know the main essentuals :oops: QUOTE]

Just the oil vinegar and bread then?

sassie;2871271

Oh where you going, and by the way the names sassie

very funny, the name of the resort is Sissi LOL :-D

Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871278

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871278

i knew that

hope you have a lovely time, and watch out for the mozzies, they not nice :-(

sassie;2871295

i knew that :phope you have a lovely time, and watch out for the mozzies, … i knew that :phope you have a lovely time, and watch out for the mozzies, they not nice :-(

Thank you, I will, they always seem to make a b-line for me, must be the Cool Water! :-D

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871312

Thank you, I will, they always seem to make a b-line for me, must be the … Thank you, I will, they always seem to make a b-line for me, must be the Cool Water! :-D

good memory you have there

this year, i took antihistimines, vitB1, smothered myself in the spray, and still ended up on antibiotics within two days, so good luck with that one :-(

sassie;2871320

good memory you have therethis year, i took antihistimines, vitB1, … good memory you have therethis year, i took antihistimines, vitB1, smothered myself in the spray, and still ended up on antibiotics within two days, so good luck with that one :-(

Blimey, you must be even more attractive than me :-D AND!!!!, I always remember the important stuff.

Concentrate on the breakfasts sass:-D

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871383

Blimey, you must be even more attractive than me :-D AND!!!!, I always … Blimey, you must be even more attractive than me :-D AND!!!!, I always remember the important stuff.

of course i am, you obviously missed the pic :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2871385

Concentrate on the breakfasts sass:-D

cereal any good :thumbsup:

sassie;2871320

good memory you have therethis year, i took antihistimines, vitB1, … good memory you have therethis year, i took antihistimines, vitB1, smothered myself in the spray, and still ended up on antibiotics within two days, so good luck with that one :-(

I find a eating a bulb of garlic each day, not washing and sleeping in a wetsuit to be quite an effective repellent :-D

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871396

I find a eating a bulb of garlic each day, not washing and sleeping in a … I find a eating a bulb of garlic each day, not washing and sleeping in a wetsuit to be quite an effective repellent :-D

i bet they'de still get me :-(

sassie;2871393

of course i am, you obviously missed the pic :whistling:

Yes, i said I was gutted in the pic thread earlier

sassie;2871394

cereal any good :thumbsup:

What you trying to say about my waistline:oops:

:-D

sassie;2871320

Must admit, I've been eaten alive at times meself, so I know it's not nice, here's sommat to rub on....make 'em better X

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;2871405

Yes, i said I was gutted in the pic thread earlier

lmfao
    Train Driver;2871426

What you trying to say about my waistline:oops:

not quite
    MrGrumpyman;2871427

:-DMust admit, I've been eaten alive at times meself, so I know it's not … :-DMust admit, I've been eaten alive at times meself, so I know it's not nice, here's sommat to rub on....make 'em better X

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

sassie;2871437

lmfaonot quite:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I meant the kiss :-D

Gotta go slap out dinner now, c u later :-D

Original Poster Banned

see ya laters grumps xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649