My daily virus scan just reported nothing......

Found 20th Oct 2008
As usual.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

You still might have a virus

You must have the nuffin2day,exe virus then

Original Poster

dandoc2;3243887

You still might have a virus

Computa sez no

:whistling:How do you know that your virus protection is on your side though ? huh ? Could be a spy ! ............... ever thought of that ? huh huh

Original Poster

snowtiger;3243909

:whistling:How do you know that your virus protection is on your side … :whistling:How do you know that your virus protection is on your side though ? huh ? Could be a spy ! ............... ever thought of that ? huh huh

Smeg! yeah! it did report it in a sarcastic tone then smirk :?

Said ' you do not not not not have or may have not had a virus today, not , maybe hmm erm bah definately not lol'

what you think that means?

smeg!

kungfu;3243894

Computa sez no

computer needs a spell checker

you american dandoc?

Original Poster

dandoc2;3243931

computer needs a spell checker

lol , dude dont make me scour your posts for a spelling or grammatical error, cos trust me ive got the time......... im 'working' from home haha :thumbsup:

kungfu;3243916

Smeg! yeah! it did report it in a sarcastic tone then smirk :?Said ' you … Smeg! yeah! it did report it in a sarcastic tone then smirk :?Said ' you do not not not not have or may have not had a virus today, not , maybe hmm erm bah definately not lol'what you think that means?

What it means is that your virus protection has no confidence! & sadly if that's the case it will probably let anything & everything get passed it! it will say to itself something along the lines of ......... .. ''omg this looks tough, I am scared'' it will back down to even the smallest of threats. You could always send it to one of those software self defence classes to get it back up to scratch once more. Hope this helps

so basically it needs a peptalk?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3244035

so basically it needs a peptalk?

Scheduled a team huddle for all my working appz this afternoon

lol, get sir alex on the case

Cluffy321;3243936

you american dandoc?

american no why ?
Post a comment
@
    Text