My Darling Teenage Boys........

....have just ripped the door lock and bottom panel off my bedroom door!!!!! I nipped out to take the dog for a walk and when I turned the corner of our street I heard the youngest screaming....I ran in and he was just coming out of my bedroom, crying!
The elder one had chased him in there, threatening to kill him (with his drumsticks) and young un had locked himself in whilst his brother threw himself at the door ! So angry with them.......both in their rooms with tails between their legs..........dont you just love the school holidays! :o)

122 Comments

no nookie for you tonight then :oops:

Amazing! what punishment are considering?

Its The Same In My House. Best Advice I Can Give Is Get Yourself On Hot Deals And Leave Them To It.

ground both of them.

Original Poster

loupomm;5942986

no nookie for you tonight then :oops:

oh I have fixed the lock pronto.....the door will have to wait :-D

mikebike;5942989

Amazing! what punishment are considering?

I am taking them both to town tomorrow to kit them out with new school uniform....trust me, that is a punishment to them!

lozza91;5943001

Its The Same In My House. Best Advice I Can Give Is Get Yourself On Hot … Its The Same In My House. Best Advice I Can Give Is Get Yourself On Hot Deals And Leave Them To It.

just chilling now, peace and quiet at last!

No Don't Its The Holidays. Just Take It In Your Stride And Laugh When They Are Not Looking. I Used To Be The Same With My Sister X

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5943010

ground both of them.

they are......but that is often a form of punishment to myself....having them under my feet all day :roll:

black gerbil1;5943010

ground both of them.

fine or course :-D

That's mad,I bet you so annoyed,I be livid.

my little is is only a month old, he causes alot of trouble, but I dont think he knows hes doing it

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5943042

fine or course :-D

dont bloody tempt me! Hi moooooooo xx

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5943051

That's mad,I bet you so annoyed,I be livid.

I was fuming, went down the rant of "you should be old enough to be left for half an hour" ......" why cant you just get on or keep out of each others way?" etc....
falls on deaf ears......stil love em to bits! :-D

"Killed with drum sticks"!

Was he going to drum him to death?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5943060

my little is is only a month old, he causes alot of trouble, but I dont … my little is is only a month old, he causes alot of trouble, but I dont think he knows hes doing it

such a long time ago since mine were that age.....dont think could go down the baby route again!

Original Poster

thesaint;5943082

"Killed with drum sticks"!Was he going to drum him to death?

I believe so....what a way to go :-D

thesaint;5943082

"Killed with drum sticks"!Was he going to drum him to death?

i lold

bitseylango;5943077

dont bloody tempt me! Hi moooooooo xx:-D

hiya bits, make sure they have their top 7 most hated dinners for the next week

bitseylango;5943086

such a long time ago since mine were that age.....dont think could go … such a long time ago since mine were that age.....dont think could go down the baby route again!

I've been up the baby route.

bitseylango;5943094

I believe so....what a way to go :-D

Fancy being banged to death? Wow!
michelleleemoo;5943144

hiya bits, make sure they have their top 7 most hated dinners for the … hiya bits, make sure they have their top 7 most hated dinners for the next week

They have that every week anyway.

Original Poster

thesaint;5943147

I've been up the baby route.Fancy being banged to death? Wow!

you are on form! :-D

bitseylango;5943030

they are......but that is often a form of punishment to myself....having … they are......but that is often a form of punishment to myself....having them under my feet all day :roll:

couldnt agree more i got 4 kids 2 are teenagers and when i ground them its horrible having them sulking in the house, would rather take something off them:thumbsup:

thesaint;5943147

I've been up the baby route.Fancy being banged to death? Wow!They have … I've been up the baby route.Fancy being banged to death? Wow!They have that every week anyway.

bitseylango;5943161

you are on form! :-D

my my
+1
I laughed :-D

Original Poster

thesaint;5943147

They have that every week anyway.

I missed that bit, you cheeky devil :roll:

i can remember fighting with my sister once and when we heard the mother coming up the path we both went running down the stairs still fighting but both wanting to tell our version first, we never got the chance because we both missed the last few steps and ended up feet first in the china cabinet, I still shudder now, dont think either of us spoke a word for a week, every time we even looked at our mum she'd growl 'my willow pattern, my f-in willow pattern' :oops::oops:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5943238

i can remember fighting with my sister once and when we heard the mother … i can remember fighting with my sister once and when we heard the mother coming up the path we both went running down the stairs still fighting but both wanting to tell our version first, we never got the chance because we both missed the last few steps and ended up feet first in the china cabinet, I still shudder now, dont think either of us spoke a word for a week, every time we even looked at our mum she'd growl 'my willow pattern, my f-in willow pattern' :oops::oops:

LOL! Thats the problem, I remember the fights I used to get into with my siblings, sort of puts things into perspective :-D

bitseylango;5943276

LOL! Thats the problem, I remember the fights I used to get into with my … LOL! Thats the problem, I remember the fights I used to get into with my siblings, sort of puts things into perspective :-D

yeah, give em both a cuddle tonight and just whisper sweetly in their ear's 'i love you, but i'll do the killing round here thanks' ;-);-)

Banned

how old are they both?

Original Poster

bykergrove;5943327

how old are they both?

nearly 13 and 14......lovely age :roll:

Set the dog on to them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

pink;5943403

Set the dog on to them :thumbsup:

she is too old and knackered for that......bit like me :-D

bitseylango;5943417

she is too old and knackered for that......bit like me :-D

pants on fire :whistling:

nikkib123;5943444

Hahahaha so funny :-D

wasnt at the time I can tell you, and the fact ive bought it up again leads me to believe I may need counselling :?

nikkib123;5943469

Awwwww I feel bad now!I would have got a clip round the ear :-D

I'd have rather had one of those for every day of the following 2 years than the DEATH STARE :w00t:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5943488

I'd have rather had one of those for every day of the following 2 years … I'd have rather had one of those for every day of the following 2 years than the DEATH STARE :w00t:

I have perfected my stare down to a fine art over the years, one look and they freeze!

bitseylango;5943498

I have perfected my stare down to a fine art over the years, one look and … I have perfected my stare down to a fine art over the years, one look and they laugh their socks off!

^^^ hmmmm

:giggle:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5943511

^^^ hmmmm:giggle:

thats probably closer to the truth! :-D

bitseylango;5943518

thats probably closer to the truth! :-D

hahaha

:giggle: omg the memories. Me and my sister did this when we were teenagers, exactly the same. She ran in the room and slammed the door behind her and I was trying to get to her she was holding the door shut and I was shoulder barging it. The whole thing ended up being ripped off its hinges and the door frame buckled. The money for the repairs came out of our Christmas money that year :-(

fireheaven;5943551

:giggle: omg the memories. Me and my sister did this when we were … :giggle: omg the memories. Me and my sister did this when we were teenagers, exactly the same. She ran in the room and slammed the door behind her and I was trying to get to her she was holding the door shut and I was shoulder barging it. The whole thing ended up being ripped off its hinges and the door frame buckled. The money for the repairs came out of our Christmas money that year :-(

+1 except it was the glass in the back door that we smashed...:? I'm lucky our 2 have never physically hit each other

fireheaven;5943551

:giggle: omg the memories. Me and my sister did this when we were … :giggle: omg the memories. Me and my sister did this when we were teenagers, exactly the same. She ran in the room and slammed the door behind her and I was trying to get to her she was holding the door shut and I was shoulder barging it. The whole thing ended up being ripped off its hinges and the door frame buckled. The money for the repairs came out of our Christmas money that year :-(

im suprised I still have a sister to tell the truth, swear she's got nine lives the amount of times ive tried to kill her :w00t:

michelleleemoo;5943238

i can remember fighting with my sister once and when we heard the mother … i can remember fighting with my sister once and when we heard the mother coming up the path we both went running down the stairs still fighting but both wanting to tell our version first, we never got the chance because we both missed the last few steps and ended up feet first in the china cabinet, I still shudder now, dont think either of us spoke a word for a week, every time we even looked at our mum she'd growl 'my willow pattern, my f-in willow pattern' :oops::oops:

Did the same kinda' thing with my sis. After being drop off from school one day, we were fighting as we got out of the car and I decided I was gonna chase her back to the house and throttle her. Fortunately for her she made it to the glass panelled back door and slammed it shut. Unfortunately for me, I could stop myself and put my leg straight through it. Ooops!
My parents were fine about it, But i spent a few weeks in hospital and then had to have physio for about six months after.
Still have a 4 inch scare on my knee cap now. :giggle:

Original Poster

fireheaven;5943551

I think the door will be ok with a few panel pins in and some longer screws for the hinges, bloody kids :roll:

frollickingfrill;5943565

+1 except it was the glass in the back door that we smashed...:? I'm … +1 except it was the glass in the back door that we smashed...:? I'm lucky our 2 have never physically hit each other

mine have just started to get quite physical with each other, both are taller than me so Im not getting in between them.......shouting normally works!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions