EXPIRED

my daughter would like this can you help?

hi everyone with xmas around the corner i have been asking the kids what they want my daughter has seen this on you tube and hasn't stopped asking if i have found them to buy!!
i have done my best to find one but not even sure if you can buy them in this country or any other or where to even start looking can anyone help please? i have not seen anything like it before what do you think about it and could it be a big seller this year? youtube.com/wat…O_E

17 Comments

Banned

dont be stupid theres someone in that

danby jason;3072793

dont be stupid theres someone in that

looks like it to me as well.

without going to youtube what are you after?

try Hamleys, probably really expensive and maybe the only place that would stock such a thing.

Original Poster

garyagh;3072807

without going to youtube what are you after?

a large life like robotic dog

Original Poster

i thought i looked like someone in it at first until i watched a few more videos on you tube

>>garyagh:
>>without going to youtube what are you after?

Attention?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3072817

try Hamleys, probably really expensive and maybe the only place that … try Hamleys, probably really expensive and maybe the only place that would stock such a thing.

thanks will try there (it will be her main present so not to bothered on price)
none at hamleys

Original Poster

thekanester;3072851

>>garyagh: >>without going to youtube what are you after? Attention?

look at post 6

animatronicbear.com/
try the email link and ask if they have any UK stockists.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3072967

http://www.animatronicbear.com/try the email link and ask if they have … http://www.animatronicbear.com/try the email link and ask if they have any UK stockists.

thanks heat added:thumbsup:

bloomingrose247;3072875

look at post 6

But seriously, you're having a laugh, right? RIGHT?

Besides, these ones are much better and more convincing:

uk.youtube.com/wat…qn8

Original Poster

thekanester;3073072

But seriously, you're having a laugh, right? RIGHT?Besides, these ones … But seriously, you're having a laugh, right? RIGHT?Besides, these ones are much better and more convincing:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CDeAXzOeqn8

lol so funny but sadly yes my daughter wants the one i have posted but wouldnt every 10 year old that can't have a real dog?:oops:

bloomingrose247;3073165

lol so funny but sadly yes my daughter wants the one i have posted but … lol so funny but sadly yes my daughter wants the one i have posted but wouldnt every 10 year old that can't have a real dog?:oops:

I'd rather have a real dog in the house than some dodgy geezer in a dog suit.

Remember, desperate character actors aren't just for Christmas.

Original Poster

thekanester;3073212

I'd rather have a real dog in the house than some dodgy geezer in a dog … I'd rather have a real dog in the house than some dodgy geezer in a dog suit.Remember, desperate character actors aren't just for Christmas.

i would love a dog but my landlord wont allow us to and with 6 small children dont think i have the time lol

Maybe not as good as some random chap in a dog suit like you asked for but they have these on Play.com

play.com/Gad…tml

What about these? I loved it when i was playing in toys r us !
toysrus.co.uk/Pro…rch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?78
    2. Sky package66
    3. Amsterdam Booking.com advice22
    4. Should I Sky sports or not1311

See more discussions