Groups
    EXPIRED

My deal I submitted has disappeared - anyone know why?

I submitted a deal as couldn't find it when searching. It was a deal for dinner sets which ends today - pointing out it was las day as not clear on Argos website. As a newbie its all still a bit scary doing this and had my confidence knocked by some member making a comment about it already being on (which I said it might have been on in my description and apologised it if had - so didn't really need to point it out to me again). Put "Spammed!" on the reply and now I can't find it. Can anyone let me know what happened?

9 Comments

Someone has spammed it as a duplicate,the search function on here is dire,it's difficult sometimes to find out whether a deal has already been posted.

Put this in your favourites,it's usually better for finding deals already posted etc

]http//hu…ch/

Although,the other thread was over a week old,so i thought it was ok to re-post a deal ?

deb8z;6846564

Although,the other thread was over a week old,so i thought it was ok to … Although,the other thread was over a week old,so i thought it was ok to re-post a deal ?

a month deb8z

bazzaric;6846574

a month deb8z

Is it,oops,i always forget that rule:oops:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone - you've been helpful. I'm sure I'll find my way around here one way or other!

kaks26;6846635

Thanks everyone - you've been helpful. I'm sure I'll find my way around … Thanks everyone - you've been helpful. I'm sure I'll find my way around here one way or other!

Keep at it,like everywhere there are good and bad people and miserable folk like me lol

Don't let us put you off the site:)

Original Poster

Thanks! I've been coming on for ages now and got loads of bargains and thought it was time I put something back! Still haven't mastered how to upload a photo though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210860
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32182
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764379
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237

See more discussions