Groups

My deal was deleted but I received no message from the admin who deleted it. Can any one tell me why? Thanks :)

Android box from ebay that was very cheap, may be too cheap ans suspicious... but looking for confirmation

8 Comments

Did you buy one? Have you seen the PayPal address? It's clearly a hacked account.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Did you buy one? Have you seen the PayPal address? It's clearly a hacked … Did you buy one? Have you seen the PayPal address? It's clearly a hacked account.

Arh... Didn't know that about the account, however I have cancelled my order and the payment. Thanks for the reply.

Hi how do you check the PayPal address to see if an account like this is hacked?

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Did you buy one? Have you seen the PayPal address? It's clearly a hacked … Did you buy one? Have you seen the PayPal address? It's clearly a hacked account.

Hi Gavin, was just wondering how you can see what the PayPal address is on an eBay seller, could you advise?

androidavis

Hi Gavin, was just wondering how you can see what the PayPal address is … Hi Gavin, was just wondering how you can see what the PayPal address is on an eBay seller, could you advise?

Went to buy one and when it went to the paypal page and the email was clearly not one somebody would use. So didn't pay. I then contacted ebay and told them and they canceled the transaction. Shortly after they pulled it down. There isn't a way until you get to paypal so you are committed to buying unless its looks dodgy and then you have to contact ebay to cancel the transaction.

You answered your own question with this i think
    Android box from ebay that was very cheap, may be too cheap ans suspicious.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Went to buy one and when it went to the paypal page and the email was … Went to buy one and when it went to the paypal page and the email was clearly not one somebody would use. So didn't pay. I then contacted ebay and told them and they canceled the transaction. Shortly after they pulled it down. There isn't a way until you get to paypal so you are committed to buying unless its looks dodgy and then you have to contact ebay to cancel the transaction.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that could coke in useful

androidavis

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that could coke in useful

Drug sharing is not allowed on here plus its illegal oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553762
      4. word association Game73844456

See more discussions