Groups

My Defence

People I did not scam DINO
    I genuinely thought i had £55 of vouchers
    turns out i used the £30 in april
    so i offered dino a discount of £4 so
    he paid £21 for a £25 voucher

He paid me £49 for a £55 voucher, thus a refund of £28 was sent via BACS YESTERDAY SO he will recieve his money thursday!

PS I am not a scammer otherwise i would have not exchanged details use your logic

26 Comments

Why create another thread, now we have 2 threads on the same topic.

:? :roll:

Original Poster

beCAuse there are a lot of annoying people sending me OBSCENE and threatening emails, they will be reported to mods

roadie

beCAuse there are a lot of annoying people sending me OBSCENE and … beCAuse there are a lot of annoying people sending me OBSCENE and threatening emails, they will be reported to mods

So your start a new thread because your getting threatening emails, when there is already a thread on this topic.

:? :roll:

Original Poster

lol i dont know!

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]vandutch i dont need to explain my defence to you ok, i am not accountable to you, your a nobody ok/[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]DINO has been refunded and thats final at 9am he will check ok[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]VANDUTCH dont send me a pm again ok because im not wasting my time on pathetic souls like yourself[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2].[/SIZE]

Banned

roadie

[SIZE=2]vandutch i dont need to explain my defence to you ok, i am not … [SIZE=2]vandutch i dont need to explain my defence to you ok, i am not accountable to you, your a nobody ok/[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]DINO has been refunded and thats final at 9am he will check ok[/SIZE][SIZE=2]VANDUTCH dont send me a pm again ok because im not wasting my time on pathetic souls like yourself[/SIZE][SIZE=2].[/SIZE]

add vondutch to your IGNORE list

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]LOl thanks![/SIZE]

Slow to pay up
    Quick to defend your actions.

Should this thread not be closed too?!

Original Poster

lol i admit i was slow but in the end he was refunded, no one was going to get scammed, if you recall I ACTUALLY SENT THE VOUCHERS 1ST and got paid after so if i wanted to scam i would not have done either

Admin

stora

Slow to pay upQuick to defend your actions.

roadie didn't know we were discussing him, I told him he should make an appearance if he had anything to say :thumbsup:

Hopefully it'll all be sorted now

not the sinbin again roadie

thought u learnt your lesson last time:-D

Original Poster

OK lock thread
    [SIZE=2]Payment of bacs refunded on TUESDAY[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]DINO agreed until 9am [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]THANKS[/SIZE]

Admin

sadiebabes

Should this thread not be closed too?!

Exactly what I was thinking

Original Poster

muffin247 i should have been quicker my bad
    now i am not a scammer let me repeat

Da da da da da da da da da dah BACS Man!

Banned

mods lock threat and let roadie and dino sort it out
    this site will soon be gone due to the ignorance of NEBBEY noses and real scammers

[SIZE=2]are u sure the money is going in thursday as u only sent it tuesday?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]i thought it would take 3 days minimum which is friday[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Unfortunately..
    The real problem is that Dino could not get a response from Roadie..
    Yet as soon as it went public, he suddenly had a lot to say.

It didnt need to come to this

Banned

lol muffin got 1000 posts

Original Poster

yeh my fault really
    it was done on tuesday,takes 3 working days done before 330
    so should be there tomorrow morning

Banned

To the guy that got scammed, I know this person who will help you, his email address is [email protected]. Wait! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

P.S. It's not relevant, but i'm in a stirring mood. Roadie appears to be a money minded character, beating me to a wii on here and it later appears for sale for more on here. As I said not relevant, but makes me feel better. I'll be back later, i'm going to fnd a better storage place for my giant wooden spoon.

Banned

mmm bun fight http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/boese/a014.gif

:w00t: Bobbybox

oooops sorry:giggle:post deleted

roadie

beCAuse there are a lot of annoying people sending me OBSCENE and … beCAuse there are a lot of annoying people sending me OBSCENE and threatening emails, they will be reported to mods

Cool. So in future, if anyone needs to retrieve money from you, the technique isn't to ask politely and wait patiently for ]two weeks, but to threaten to send the boys round?

Shall take note of that.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX66
    2. One for the mathmeticians1829
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions