Groups

My Desire HD has broken!!!!!!

well not the phone itself but the speakers no longer work...after 3 months..what a joke!!

anyone else have this problem

and yes I made a thread to please my desire hatin posse out there on this forum

16 Comments

Back to the shop you go then... just get a replacement.

Lol!!!11eleven

not had this issue, but the speakers aint exactly great on my HD.

Original Poster

speakers are pitifull at the best of times

I hope your getting you speakers fixed so we can listen to your dub-step on the bus whilst i am trying to read my paper on the way to / from work X) god i love those people......
    Edited by: "manc80" 14th Mar 2011

Original Poster

lol im not one of those people thanku very much :P

didnt think you were.... Desire Hd has priced those scallys out of the market for now..!

Had issue with mine over a month ago, where the volume key wasn't working. So took it back to CPW and they sent it to HTC. Repaired and working, but I agree with others, sound is ****!

Original Poster

how long was u without a phone for?

For 2 weeks without a phone, but CPW gave me replacement Nokia, very basic. Ring HTC Directly.

You sure have some bad luck with gadgets.

Original Poster

kmirza

For 2 weeks without a phone, but CPW gave me replacement Nokia, very … For 2 weeks without a phone, but CPW gave me replacement Nokia, very basic. Ring HTC Directly.

2 weeks!! Yeh got htc pickin it up 2moro..theyre customer service was reallly good tho

People don't hate the desire, they hate your absurd threads (phone related ones have died down recently though to be fair) about your phone when you ask for advice, don't listen or thank anyone, then never come back and explain the result so as to help others with the same problem

Odd but my HTC Desire has died. Suddenly won't recognise any SIM cards.

Orange sending me a repalcement phone tonight. Had mine since Nov.

my htc wildfire keeps freezing!..

But I went to CPW rather then HTC, that is why it took so long!

peterjmay - Mar 14, 2011 17:12
    kmirza
    For 2 weeks without a phone, but CPW gave me replacement Nokia, very basic. Ring HTC Directly.

2 weeks!! Yeh got htc pickin it up 2moro..theyre customer service was reallly good tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917256
      2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2457
      3. Cat Chat73706
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6531245

See more discussions