Groups

my dilema

Hi chaps, i have a dilema!

I have used a code on a certain site and it gives me 10 times the value off stated i.e. £50 instead of £5. I have placed and received an order from this company and checked with my credit card company exactly how much has been taken from my account, all in order there, now, my question is :

A) Is it legal?
    B) Can they chase me for the outstanding amount?
    C) Should i carry on ordering?

Regards

113 Comments

Banned

d) should i post for everyone else to use

answer = yes please

e) agree with sass
    It's a bit off to ask for advice if you don't share the 'hot deal' (unless I missed it elsewhere)

Whats the code. How much is the spend.:thumbsup: and what company.

Original Poster

I should have known this would be the next question!!

I need to fleece them first eh?

don't want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg yet.

Will share soon

Banned

nookie

Will share soon

touche

Original Poster

need answers to ABC first

I'm sure you're not the only one who has found this 'golden egg'. By not sharing but still askng for advice re. how to use/abuse the code further, you won't make any friends :whistling:

Banned

nookie

and we need answers to d first:-D

nookie

Any code not specifically for your use maybe a risk. I don't think they can come after you for the money. Depends on terms and conditions of the code and who it was with. Let us know.

Original Poster

lol

i know i will definitely share

just feels wrong to do it

(plus i don't want them banging on my door with bailiffs!!)

nookie

loli know i will definitely sharejust feels wrong to do it(plus i don't … loli know i will definitely sharejust feels wrong to do it(plus i don't want them banging on my door with bailiffs!!)

Sharing it is putting the risk on the users. You are dangling a carrot and not letting us decide if we want to bite. :whistling:

Original Poster

Well, the code was a link, it said click here for xx off but it actually gave me 10 time xx off, so don't know how it worked.

would love to order loads of stuff but don't want any cum back

nookie

Well, the code was a link, it said click here for xx off but it actually … Well, the code was a link, it said click here for xx off but it actually gave me 10 time xx off, so don't know how it worked.would love to order loads of stuff but don't want any cum back

If it was a link maybe no-one else can use it. Was it to your email address.

Banned

nookie

Hi chaps, i have a dilema!I have used a code on a certain site and it … Hi chaps, i have a dilema!I have used a code on a certain site and it gives me 10 times the value off stated i.e. £50 instead of £5. I have placed and received an order from this company and checked with my credit card company exactly how much has been taken from my account, all in order there, now, my question is :A) Is it legal? [COLOR="Magenta"]Legal for you to use, yes of course it is, its their mistake not yours[/COLOR]B) Can they chase me for the outstanding amount?[COLOR="magenta"]Really depends on what sort of place you ordered and also how you paid, pop littlewoods into search - lol[/COLOR]C) Should i carry on ordering?[COLOR="magenta"]Well put it this way, i wouldnt if you get away once you will be lucky, why push it[/COLOR]Regards

nookie

Well, the code was a link, it said click here for xx off but it actually … Well, the code was a link, it said click here for xx off but it actually gave me 10 time xx off, so don't know how it worked.would love to order loads of stuff but don't want any cum back

no... i wouldnt want any cum back either, wouldn't be very nice

Original Poster

not to my email, found on another site, tried it for last 3 days - still works!!

Banned

Now Post The God Damn Code

:-D

Original Poster

(BTW cum back - big clue!!)

sassie

Now Post The God Damn CodeThats just what i was going to say. You put it … Now Post The God Damn CodeThats just what i was going to say. You put it milder though:) :-D

Original Poster

chill sassie

nookie

(BTW cum back - big clue!!)

:? :?

Original Poster

whoever just IM me please try again

Banned

nookie

chill sassie

sense of humour nookie

nookie

whoever just IM me please try again

Are you trying to make friends and this site or up your posts.:roll:

Original Poster

well, i still have my dilema!!

Original Poster

i'm not into posts - this is one of a few for me

Banned

my attention span aint long enough for this thread so i'll say see ya:thumbsup:

its like a game this int it? and no i'm not trying to reach my 1000th post oh no no no

Original Poster

WTF does it matter how many posts i have?

oi calm down i was talking about myself ...........

nookie

You're teasing everyone. We come on here to look for hot deals and you say you have one and won't (as yet) share it. If we ask nicely will you please advise us of the link:gift:

Banned

nookie

chill nookie

Original Poster

I love this site - i visit every day and have used lots of codes and been directed to the some great deals.

All will be revealed

I ask a simple set of questions and straight away people are after the magic code

Original Poster

lol sassie

sorry donnydude

nookie

I love this site - i visit every day and have used lots of codes and been … I love this site - i visit every day and have used lots of codes and been directed to the some great deals.All will be revealedI ask a simple set of questions and straight away people are after the magic code

Of course we are. I swear if there was an expired button on your post i would expire it now. I am beginning to wonder if you actually have a link or if you are just bored tonight.

Original Poster

lol marsh
    wrong btw

nookie

lol marshwrong btw

so why come on hot deals if you say you "use" other peoples deals and then not let us know your link. Without seeing the company and its terms and conditions no-one CAN help you. I think you ought to ask citizens advice instead. What you are asking of peeps is something that no-one can give a definate answer on.:x

Banned

Share! please, it is xmas :-D :santa: :gift:

Banned

the bumping of this thread isnt going to get anyone a code;-)

sassie

the bumping of this thread isnt going to get anyone a code;-)

Why do you say that sassie. :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions