My dog just barked & woke the whole house up. Why? Because she's cold!

23 replies
Found 21st Dec 2010
My dog just barked and barked and barked (sometimes she does this, leave her a minute and she'll quieten down, but oh no, not tonight) and woke the whole house up.
So, seeing as noone else was taking any notice I went downstairs to check on her, no burglars, no cars in the drive, nothing.
Just this dog, lying in her bed, eyes looking up at me like 'oh I love you sooooo much, thanks for checking up on me', shivering and cold.
So, soppy old me went and got a towel, put it on her and gave her a big hug to warm her up. She promptly fell asleep and I have gone back to bed...now if only I could sleep!

1. Misc
  2. Wok
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wok
23 Comments

Banned

Cold? are you sure that was the reason? afterall, she is a bitch.

A tale of epic proportions....... just kidding :p.

our dog normally sleeps in the kitchen but seeing as it's cold I think he's earned it to sleep in the living room

Banned

My dog sleeps on the landing, and most times usually bottom of my bed becuase im the one who walks her

Original Poster

DangerGod

Cold? are you sure that was the reason? afterall, she is a bitch.

lol, all I did was put a towel put ontop of her and give her a hug and within 3 minutes she was sound asleep and stopped shivering. She is a bit of a wimp though our house is freeeezing as our central heating isn't working.
She might be a bitch but she's a lovely bitch, much better than any dog - you can tickle her tummy without any bits getting in the way

as our central heating isn't working oh you poor dears, made me shiver just to think of it.

Banned

sickly sweet

lol, all I did was put a towel put ontop of her and give her a hug and … lol, all I did was put a towel put ontop of her and give her a hug and within 3 minutes she was sound asleep and stopped shivering. She is a bit of a wimp though our house is freeeezing as our central heating isn't working.She might be a bitch but she's a lovely bitch, much better than any dog - you can tickle her tummy without any bits getting in the way

have you had "her bits" removed?

dogs dont ever go "sound asleep"

Banned

a dog is for life, not just for when its cold :P

pinkleponkle

dogs dont ever go "sound asleep"

tell my dog that. sometimes i will get up in the morning, not exactly quietly, he wont flinch, but lay there, snoring!!

I'd let her sleep in a warmer part of the house in this weather. Its not just a comfort thing even though that is all important. You will have vets bills next.

http://corruptcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cool-story-bro.jpg&t=1

Christmas pressie for your little one
winter warmer

Lol! That winter warmer is ace. Or you could give her a blanket:D

Few years ago dog started barking in night and wouldnt settle at all which was really unusual, went down and she was right by the kitchen door. Infront of her bed was a HUGE slug, as soon as I moved it she jumped into bed and looked at me as if to ask what I was doing there - went straight to sleep and didnt hear another sound out of her!

Same happened with my dog last night, had to go out and put tape round her mouth to shut her up

Banned

people should really consider their thread carefully before posting. Otherwise we get **** like this.

my dog barked at 4am, turns out it meant he'd found a solution to global warming...... just couldnt write it down.

All dogs should have a Blanket ?

Banned

I have a cold.

Can I have a blanket please?

Banned

DLM

I have a cold.Can I have a blanket please?

yeah, I'll happily smother you.

Banned

vibeone

yeah, I'll happily smother you.

I'd happily do more to you

Banned

DLM

I'd happily do more to you

more than kill me?

urgh... you'd **** me after you'd killed me? urgh urgh i did some sick in my mouth

Banned

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33135
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89179
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203

See more discussions