Groups

My dog just farted!

Banned
    I've had her 3 years and she's never done it before! She looked quite startled lmao

13 Comments

Banned

Now we can wait in anticipation for 3 more years.

Mine farts all the time. Count yourself lucky.

Scouser78;2047014

Mine farts all the time. Count yourself lucky.

same here, stinks too

Im pretty sure your dog would of farted in the past 3 years lol.

I've had her 3 years and she's never done it before!

any longer and she might have exploded lol
    Mine is always farting shes a boxer so it's not a gentle puff of air if you get my drift lol

Lol My little yorkie rarely farts but when she does, it scares the life out of her and i have to give her a cuddle. :-D

sophie***;2047257

Lol My little yorkie rarely farts but when she does, it scares the life … Lol My little yorkie rarely farts but when she does, it scares the life out of her and i have to give her a cuddle. :-D

Don't squeeze too hard... :thumbsup:

I remember reading a reviewer's description of Father Dougal as 'acting like a puppy that is continually surprised by its own farts!" I just thought it described the character perfectly.

my mums dog farts alot, and then looks around the room to see if he can look disgusted at anyone else, lol.

My dog always leaves the room after he farts (as he was sent out for doing it when a puppy !!) & now if anyone else farts he also leaves the room ! :evil:

awwwwwwww lol

My dog does it regularly, but as soon as he does it he runs off looking guilty, we have to find him and cuddle him and tell him it''s ok lol

any body else noticed that the OP is banned???

everyone is getting banned lately lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions