Groups

My double glazing is creaking in the wind...

Banned
    ...and I'm not even in the north. Time to whip out my power kite and get some grass stains on my ****

27 Comments

strong house.

my house has underground heating (no brag).

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6469239

strong house.

1930's bro it's stronger than you. Just the parts are post 1990's and are made in China.

black gerbil1;6469239

my house has underground heating (no brag).

My mate up the road got that too, don't rate it to be honest

Banned

black gerbil1;6469239

strong house.my house has underground heating (no brag).

Underground heating :?

Do you mean underfloor?

Original Poster Banned

sculpturatus;6469257

Underground heating :?Do you mean underfloor?

It's geothermal heating, where pipes are dug deep into the ground heated by the earth then pumped back to the surface to heat the house :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…9Ko

black gerbil1;6469239

strong house.my house has underground heating (no brag).

Geothermal?

It's not a brag to have underfloor heating, it would be quite interesting if you had some form of geothermal heating.

lumoruk;6469311

It's geothermal heating, where pipes are dug deep into the ground heated … It's geothermal heating, where pipes are dug deep into the ground heated by the earth then pumped back to the surface to heat the house :thumbsup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ajqiPe_9Ko

yeah this is what I got

Banned

black gerbil1;6469335

yeah this is what I got

Ahh cool, is it open loop or closed loop ?

sculpturatus;6469337

Ahh cool, is it open loop or closed loop ?

Ignore me, I know you know he hasn't got anything

Banned

mine too hun x

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6469384

mine too hun x

Can I come and check it out?

Banned

lumoruk;6469435

Can I come and check it out?

oi you, nearly a married man n all :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6469452

oi you, nearly a married man n all :w00t:

Just come back from my pre-moon, she was on the blob...'[COLOR="Red"]bloody[/COLOR]' typical

It's bloody windy up in Newcastle today, almost got blown over while waiting at lights on my bike.

ewwwww

Banned

to much information

i'm on the coast - took the dog for an hour walk along our cliffs and blew both of our sets of cobwebs away!!

Original Poster Banned

Just tried flying my power kite, flew damn right out of my hands. Had to run after it like a right plonker, managed to catch up with it thankfully.

scrumpypaul;6470269

i'm on the coast - took the dog for an hour walk along our cliffs and … i'm on the coast - took the dog for an hour walk along our cliffs and blew both of our sets of cobwebs away!!

Your avatar is wrong, blood would spurt from the body and drip from the head :thumbsup:

windy here to, we went out but my little girl found it hard to walk x

Rossendale vally EXTREMLEY WINDY , PATIO CHAIR JUST GONE FLYING PAST THE WINDOW !

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6470414

It is blowing a gale here!!

that's just your bottom

Yep windy here too,
    OH is in the attic looking for something and we couldnt believe how cold and windy it is up there!!!

pcnutta;6470429

Yep windy here too, OH is in the attic looking for something and we … Yep windy here too, OH is in the attic looking for something and we couldnt believe how cold and windy it is up there!!!

Best get a roof on then :thumbsup:

windy as **** up here in dundee opened my window and it got blown shut straight away :lol:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6470460

windy as **** up here in dundee opened my window and it got blown shut … windy as **** up here in dundee opened my window and it got blown shut straight away :lol:

sounds like your double glazing was built in china too :w00t:

aw08;6470383

Rossendale vally EXTREMLEY WINDY , PATIO CHAIR JUST GONE FLYING PAST THE … Rossendale vally EXTREMLEY WINDY , PATIO CHAIR JUST GONE FLYING PAST THE WINDOW !

Looks like the wind even blew your caps lock key on.

Magic_monkey;6469483

It's bloody windy up in Newcastle today, almost got blown over while … It's bloody windy up in Newcastle today, almost got blown over while waiting at lights on my bike.

Surprised you still have wheels left.

lumoruk;6470280

Your avatar is wrong, blood would spurt from the body and drip from the … Your avatar is wrong, blood would spurt from the body and drip from the head :thumbsup:

It's my avatar and it will bleed the way i choose.

anyway, perhaps the blood pressure in the victim is low, or gravity is high, or his head is full o' blood, or, or, or - anyway, it's my avatar and it will bleed the way i choose!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114481
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047087
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767192

See more discussions