Groups

My Dublin adventure!

Been a bit quiet on here for a while!

Anyway had a lovely time in Dublin.

Everything was soooo expensive but worst of all the place (city centre) IS FULL of beggars and druggies day and night constantly approaching us asking for money and fags.GET A JOB!

16 Comments

I wasn't too impressed when I went tbh, expensive, not a great deal to do. Much prefer London

Glad you enjoyed it though

But did you have a nice time.

jeano

But did you have a nice time.

Anyway had a lovely time in Dublin.

Original Poster

Oh we had a lovely time...weather was a bit crap first full day but we were 'baby dancing' so wasn't that fussed! x Saw the student nurses protesting was amazing thousands of students chanting through the streets never seen a protest before!

Banned

Went a couple of years back and I would NEVER return

Far too expensive, and over-rated

Original Poster

Expensive WOW...went to Temple Bar valentines night paying around 6 Euros a pint.Meals on average 25 Euros each if we chose an average place to eat.
    Edited by: "parisp" 22nd Feb 2011

I know, don't know how people live there now.

Banned

parisp

25 Euros each if we chose an average place to eat.

And I bet it was crap

Dublin? Of all the places in the world. Just why?

Banned

I met an Irishman once who asked if I'd ever visited Ireland. I said yes, I'd been to Dublin. His reply? Sorry!

Original Poster

deek72

Dublin? Of all the places in the world. Just why?

Because we got it decent hotel with flights £57 for both of us from something i found on here.Couldnt really turn it down!

Banned

Everything was soooo expensive but worst of all the place (city centre) … Everything was soooo expensive but worst of all the place (city centre) IS FULL of beggars and druggies day and night constantly approaching us asking for money and fags.GET A JOB!

no different from any other city in the u.k/ireland then

parisp

Expensive WOW...went to Temple Bar valentines night paying around 6 Euros … Expensive WOW...went to Temple Bar valentines night paying around 6 Euros a pint.Meals on average 25 Euros each if we chose an average place to eat.

I have the pleasure of living in Dublin these days.

Expensive yes, Temple Bar is very touristy though, its years since Ive out around there, tend to avoid it these days.

PS got any fags :P

kula-kev

I have the pleasure of living in Dublin these days.Expensive yes, Temple … I have the pleasure of living in Dublin these days.Expensive yes, Temple Bar is very touristy though, its years since Ive out around there, tend to avoid it these days.PS got any fags :P

lol X)

Original Poster

Oooo sorry cigarettes better! Everyone i know calls them 'fags' sounds awful i know just what i'm used to. x

Banned

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions