Groups

My enter key doesnt work!

But only when I'm on msn
    Anyone else had this problem or know how to solve it?
    Thanks
    Jack

11 Comments

Banned

that happened to me the other day too. I just ignored it and clicked send all the time, but the next time I signed in it was working. Just try signing out and in again

instead of clicking enter click on send, then it may start working the next time you log on. this is a common problem with msn,

if your ENTER key fails should you RETURN it?:oops:

Banned

raptorcigs;3312605

hang your head in shame!!!

lol

salder21;3312631

hang your head in shame!!!:p lol

sowy:oops:

happened loads of time to me, just keep signing in and out, it'll work again

I Remeber When I Was Younger And At School People Would Ping Out All The Keys With A Pencil And Re Arrange Them In The Wrong Place, So Whenever You Typed Anything It Was All Just Nonsense!

Good Office Joke To Pull!! :giggle:

AhhACake!;3312936

I Remeber When I Was Younger And At School People Would Ping Out All The … I Remeber When I Was Younger And At School People Would Ping Out All The Keys With A Pencil And Re Arrange Them In The Wrong Place, So Whenever You Typed Anything It Was All Just Nonsense!Good Office Joke To Pull!!

:whistling: wouldn't quite work for those who know the layout of a keyboard !

ace101;3313195

:whistling: wouldn't quite work for those who know the layout of a … :whistling: wouldn't quite work for those who know the layout of a keyboard !

Touch Typers!
    Don't Look At The Keys
    Just The Screen!

raptorcigs;3312605

rofl rep left

Banned

Jelly;3314702

rofl rep left

If you have left rep for that, then perhaps you should also....................

salder21;3312631

hang your head in shame!!!:p lol

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions