Groups

MY EPSON RX560 ISNT RECOGNISING GENUINE INK CARTRIDGES - WHY?

for some reason, this has al of a sudden happened. one minute it was working fine, and the next it says it dosent recognise the lc and lm cartridges. ice tried as much as i can. i do have compatibles - although i have never used them on this printer before as it still has the original ones it came with - can anyone please suggest anything quickly? please please? many thanks in advance x ps. im using vista if it helps x

8 Comments

Have they run out of ink? Turn off and start again?

Is it by any chance a female printer ? :whistling:

Original Poster

hdixon85;2725676

Have they run out of ink? Turn off and start again?

tried to replace them with non genuine but it wont let me print, they are compatible with this printer - dont know how to overcome it - ive tried turning it off and on - no joy

Original Poster

snowtiger;2725714

Is it by any chance a female printer ? :whistling:

ha ha - nope, but its a female user!!!!!!:p

Original Poster

anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeee?

hocka;2725916

anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeee?

Being serious all I can suggest is to uninstall the printer, turn everything off & on again & then reinstall it, this sometimes works ....

Original Poster

if the cartridges are empty, would it still say that it dosent recognise the genuine ones?

Original Poster

ive tried re-installing the printer, no luck - anyone elso know of anything please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      2. One for the mathmeticians2640
      3. word association Game74044575
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501

See more discussions