Groups

"My Fake Baby" on Channel 4 ~ anyone watching??

Oh my goodness!!!! Is anyone watching this? I really wanna slap the wee fat woman with curly hair!! She's just spent £300 in Harrods on 4/5 baby items for her fake doll!

164 Comments

just turned over, how strange:w00t:

Yup ive been watching from the beginning.....F-R-E-A-K-S!!

I saw an advert for it earlier today - didn't look very nice to me :?

Yes,
    It's rather humilating in my opinion?
    Why spend x on a doll when all you have to do is "Get it on" et voila you have a real life baby in 9 months! then a few hours okay maybe more screaming in pain.

Sadie, I think JD may want one of these!

Edit: Emasu, I believe its a 15+.

Apparently its good value though... because the "babies" don't ruin their clothes and spill things...

YEAH SURE IT'S GOOD VALUE!!! SPENDING £100's ON A FLAMING DOLL!!!!

R-TARDS

t0mm;1407929

Yes, It's rather humilating in my opinion?Why spend x on a doll when all … Yes, It's rather humilating in my opinion?Why spend x on a doll when all you have to do is "Get it on" et voila you have a real life baby in 9 months! then a few hours okay maybe more screaming in pain.Sadie, I think JD may want one of these!Edit: Emasu, I believe its a 15+.

what if like the last lady, you lose a child or cant have them?

Yes, I am watching.

They are leopard print too, vile.

I think those dolls are amazingly life like but I just don't understand why people want them? Those people treat them like they are real, that just isn't right.

Can you imagine playing the "i've got yer nose" game? but playing "i've got yer arm"

It'd be rather comical.

The doll mum. or D-Mum would be like LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

But its a doll...

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;1407926

Yup ive been watching from the beginning.....F-R-E-A-K-S!!

Lol that's what I said! It makes me feel kinda sick lol... I can understand that people might get some comfort from them but in the end it's just making them put off dealing with what's happened in "real life." But the wee curly haired woman is just a total freak!! She even had a Dior bottle!!

Lulu'sMammy;1407945

Then at least try IVF.

Lulu'sMammy;1407945

Then Adopt... put the money to use and save a child!!!

sadiebabes;1407951

Lol that's what I said! It makes me feel kinda sick lol... I can … Lol that's what I said! It makes me feel kinda sick lol... I can understand that people might get some comfort from them but in the end it's just making them put off dealing with what's happened in "real life." But the wee curly haired woman is just a total freak!! She even had a Dior bottle!!

Lol...ive got some pink ones....but my baby will be real in 37 days!!

Original Poster

kimbyanne;1407946

Yes, I am watching. They are leopard print too, vile. I think those dolls … Yes, I am watching. They are leopard print too, vile. I think those dolls are amazingly life like but I just don't understand why people want them? Those people treat them like they are real, that just isn't right.

Lol the leopard print bottle holder that she said was the most gorgeous thing she'd seen or something like that?? :giggle: You can buy a fake baby but you can't buy taste!! :lol:

t0mm;1407954

Then at least try IVF.

Agree.

If you can't have children, a doll will not fill that void in your life.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;1407961

Lol...ive got some pink ones....but my baby will be real in 37 days!!

Awwwww

donbreach;1407960

Then Adopt... put the money to use and save a child!!!

On the subject of "Granny" she spent what is it? £500? Wouldnt £500 get them a one way flight to wherever the family have gone? and be with the REAL baby.

Cuckoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever floats your boat I suppose!

Bonkers!

Takes all sorts!

Choose whichever one you want-they all apply!

oh dear, i dont think i want to watch anymore but its quite compulsive viewing!

t0mm

Edit: Emasu, I believe its a 15+.

:-(

kimbyanne;1407967

Agree. If you can't have children, a doll will not fill that void in your … Agree. If you can't have children, a doll will not fill that void in your life.

Not for me, but each to their own i suppose! I personally think they are freaks but have never (touch wood) lost a child or been able to not have them....who knows how each person reacts? Id rather have a blow up mustafa from ann summers personally :-D

There just weird... there is no defending them... If you think it's normal... then you probably thought that "My wife the sex doll" programme was normal, where they pretend their sex doll is real... or EVEN WORST...
    What about the programme on 4 where people LOVE their pets... are you saying because they can't get it on with a woman they can **** a horse??? JUST WEIRDOSSSSSS

Original Poster

bitseylango;1407982

oh dear, i dont think i want to watch anymore but its quite compulsive … oh dear, i dont think i want to watch anymore but its quite compulsive viewing!

:giggle: It's seriously making me feel ill but I can't turn over as I'm just amazed!!

My wife is watching this in amazement, perhaps these people need help.

This program is why i'm stuck to the internet tonight, while my wife watches in complete disbelief and she is a counsellor!!!!
    :w00t:

Curly Ginger woman is a proper silly balls... unwrapping that box like she was delivering a proper baby... so much care...

I WOULDA LOVED TO HAVE BEEN THE DELIVERY DRIVER... DROP KICKED IT THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR.

Banned

oh ******, i wanted to watch this, forgot all about it

God bless channel 4... these programmes are made to educate us... but all they do is amuse... like the tourettes one.

Original Poster

Omg :cry: I'm gonna have nightmares about open eyed fake baby :cry:

Sounds like the follow up to "guys and dolls" - same idea but men spending thousands on life sized dolls who they treat as if they were real :?

donbreach;1408002

Curly Ginger woman is a proper silly balls... unwrapping that box like … Curly Ginger woman is a proper silly balls... unwrapping that box like she was delivering a proper baby... so much care...I WOULDA LOVED TO HAVE BEEN THE DELIVERY DRIVER... DROP KICKED IT THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR.

LMfao......screw me...its like a monkey!

Sassie, don't worry you've only missed legal certifiably insane women.

that is one ugly baby!!

i find it disturbing how she wanted each detail like her grandson, to push him down the street - wierd

Original Poster

bitseylango;1408020

that is one ugly baby!!

:giggle: :giggle:

Shhhhush! You might hurt it's feelings!! :giggle:

I like the old mans comb over!! Brill!! Anyway, what happens to the ginger womans "old" baby...does it get shot on the shelf?

sassie;1408004

oh ******, i wanted to watch this, forgot all about it

Channel 4 +1?

emasu;1408026

Channel 4 +1?

dont tell me that! i have to tape it now!!:w00t:

Strange people, But hey it takes all sorts! Some people fill the void with other things, drugs, drink, animals, etc, etc. But this is still way weird, maybe its a sub-condition of when guys use rubber dolls, hey now that was a funny documentary.

Lulu'sMammy;1407987

Not for me, but each to their own i suppose! I personally think they are … Not for me, but each to their own i suppose! I personally think they are freaks but have never (touch wood) lost a child or been able to not have them....who knows how each person reacts? Id rather have a blow up mustafa from ann summers personally :-D

None of these woman featured in this programme have lost a children though.

The mad curly haired woman chose not have children because she "enjoys life too much".

I can't imagine what it is like not to be able to have children or to lose a child but I just don't understand how having one of those dolls can possibly help!

That "Sophie" doll the mad woman got scares the hell out of me!

no wonder they went to new zealand! :lol:

Lulu'sMammy;1408025

what happens to the ginger womans "old" baby...does it get shot on the … what happens to the ginger womans "old" baby...does it get shot on the shelf?

I heard Madonna was looking to adopt it...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions