Groups

my fallout 3 collectors ps3 has been dispatched!

my fallout 3 collectors edition for a tenner has been dispatched from game, anyone else managed to be quick enough to order one?
    will go down nicely with ps3 and rockband for 44.99 for xmas!

8 Comments

Original Poster

no-one?

Nope just looked though and its oos :'(

still waiting for bargain deal on fallout game of the year edition

Original Poster

yeah, glad i finally managed to get something decent though eh

I bought it for £17.99 and left it wrapped hoping itll be worth something in the future, only to see the 9 quid deal ! Ive decided to crack it open now

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7320865

I bought it for £17.99 and left it wrapped hoping itll be worth something … I bought it for £17.99 and left it wrapped hoping itll be worth something in the future, only to see the 9 quid deal ! Ive decided to crack it open now

where did you get it from matey? I would'nt be able to leave it lol. Someone on ebay selling the bobblehead alone for 22 pound plus 3 pound postage and sold 21 or 22

iNSOMANiAC;7320865

I bought it for £17.99 and left it wrapped hoping itll be worth something … I bought it for £17.99 and left it wrapped hoping itll be worth something in the future, only to see the 9 quid deal ! Ive decided to crack it open now

I got mine For £50 quid on release but it was well worth it IMO
    £10 is a Bargain:w00t:

This will be delivered boxing day most likely.
    Remember ordering Assassins Creed with figure for £10 last year on christmas day and it was delivered on boxing day:thumbsup:

Original Poster

niminator;7321663

I got mine For £50 quid on release but it was well worth it IMO£10 is a B … I got mine For £50 quid on release but it was well worth it IMO£10 is a Bargain:w00t:This will be delivered boxing day most likely.Remember ordering Assassins Creed with figure for £10 last year on christmas day and it was delivered on boxing day:thumbsup:

k, hope so
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25113
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions