My feet are cold

Banned 18
Found 20th Sep 2008
I cant go upstairs to get any socks cos I'll wake the whole house up.

I'm sat here with a towel round my feet lol

Just thought I would share

18 Comments

Same problem. Once saw sheepskin boots that you put both feet into. Great when sitting working at computer table. Of course can't remember what they are called or where to find them on the web now

[QUOTE=iglimpse;3010268]Same problem. Once saw sheepskin boots that you put both feet into. Great when sitting working at computer table. Of course can't remember what they are called or where to find them on the web now[/QUOTE

The BIG Slipper ala Billy Connolly? http://farm1.static.flickr.com/90/230968299_b0526394df.jpg

Stick em up your bum. Thats a nice warm place.

Original Poster Banned

deathtrap3000;3010290

Stick em up your bum. Thats a nice warm place.

How do you know my bum is warm :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Bri8463;3010280

[QUOTE=iglimpse;3010268]Same problem. Once saw sheepskin boots that you … [QUOTE=iglimpse;3010268]Same problem. Once saw sheepskin boots that you put both feet into. Great when sitting working at computer table. Of course can't remember what they are called or where to find them on the web now[/QUOTEThe BIG Slipper ala Billy Connolly?

Now if they just did them with a usb connection

Foosball Chum;3010299

[QUOTE=Bri8463;3010280]Now if they just did them with a usb connection

:giggle:

I know...the modern world is so inconvenient:roll:

Foosball Chum;3010298

How do you know my bum is warm :lol:

Cos my feet have been up there for a while now. Im surprised you havent noticed.:p

hope you've warmed them up now-you'll have to leave some socks on the settee for 'just incase' tonight!

Been up since 5.30 watching 'Cinderella' twice with my 3 year old-so this did make me smile.....thanks:roll:

Banned

yo matey

Original Poster Banned

lucerysmum;3010402

hope you've warmed them up now-you'll have to leave some socks on the … hope you've warmed them up now-you'll have to leave some socks on the settee for 'just incase' tonight!Been up since 5.30 watching 'Cinderella' twice with my 3 year old-so this did make me smile.....thanks:roll:

Yeah missus would shout at me for leaving socks about the place

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3010428

yo matey

Yo

Foosball Chum;3010514

Yeah missus would shout at me for leaving socks about the place

what about on the stairs-hide them under a cushion-always a good talking point in three weeks when the in-laws are round and pull them out because you forgot about them !

The BIG Slipper ala Billy Connolly? [/quote]

Many thanks...seriously thinking I do need these. I work from home sometimes and gonna save me putting the heating on during the day, will be a good investment

Im sure you can get USB ones now lol

So are mine :-(

Banned

dontdothatagain;3011101

So are mine :-(

Get some socks on :roll:

........................... Talking about cold feet ..

[CENTER]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jko/lowres/jkon389l.jpg[/CENTER]

snowtiger;3011176

........................... Talking about cold feet ..[CENTER][/CENTER]

LOL!

Very good Snowtiger!

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?811
    2. Any else struggling for gift ideas for a teenage boy ?1014
    3. The cost of moving schools36