Groups
    EXPIRED

MY first cheap digital camera - recommendations pls

Hi,

I am looking to buy my first ever digital camera but have no idea where to start looking and what brand. Can anyone recommend me one? :thinking:

I want something that is easy to use ie point and shoot, easy to download the photos onto my pc and about £50-£70 if possible. Does such a camera exist? :?

I'm not the most technical minded female :giggle:

12 Comments

Hi fern37

If you can stretch your budget to £79.99 then the Fuji F20 at Amazon would be hard to beat. Here is the link:
    amazon.co.uk/Fuj…503

Amazon also currently have a promotion running where you can get a free carry case for the camera. Again, here is the link with instructions at the top of the page :
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

Hope that helps and good luck

I have The F30 & would agree with the advice above - great cameras & a good price.

Banned

PC world are doing a great deal on the camera I have just bought. For ease of use and simplicity you can beat it, great quality photos too, and within your budget, what more can you ask for

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

UltimoScorpion

PC world are doing a great deal on the camera I have just bought. For … PC world are doing a great deal on the camera I have just bought. For ease of use and simplicity you can beat it, great quality photos too, and within your budget, what more can you ask forhttp://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1948950650.1188568576@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfaddllhiihjecflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=958218&category_oid=

I implore you to get the F20 - it is staggering for the price...took this with mine. You can walk into Asda and pick one up for £79 :thumbsup:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/mjw123/DSCF0956-2.jpg

amazing photography there mikey

It wasn't me it was the £79 Fuji F20 ;-)

also look at the Nikon L11:

currys.co.uk/mar…id=

Using various codes and quidco, should be around the £75 mark delivered.

Original Poster

Thank you to everyone for their recommendations.

Will start having a good look at them all and see which one goes with half my wardrobe!!! :giggle: After all, colour of the camera matters more than quality!! :giggle:

thats a cracking price for a fuji f20 mike,

Stop messing around Fern and get the F20 before they sell out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

On Amazon the F20 has gone up to £151!!!! Damn cos I was seriously looking at that one....oh well, back to the drawing board! Will look at my local asda but they are **** for thimgs like this :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11

See more discussions