13 Comments

A mohair catsuit :thumbsup:

what are you presenting...

Original Poster

saayinla;8175730

what are you presenting...

a project in 10 mins

Banned

smart formal, light clean make up (assuming you are a girl) or very clean shaven and fresh haircut for man, and an ironed suit

cover all tattoos, dont wear jewelry except small earrings (girls only)
polish your shoes as well as your performance, no-one likes a mumbler or a forgetter

talk LOUD, not shouting, be confident, look at people in the eyes, dont stutter, do a few dry runs before the presentation.

dont read off the slide its boring and no one will listen
dont mumble or talk quietly, people will get bored
show some passion when you speak, people will not get bored or distaced then,

ive been to a few pressies were people just read off the slide and talk in a boring low voice, god i feel like slitting my throat sometimes.

jubbyme;8175798

smart formal, light clean make up (assuming you are a girl) or very … smart formal, light clean make up (assuming you are a girl) or very clean shaven and fresh haircut for man, and an ironed suitcover all tattoos, dont wear jewelry except small earrings (girls only)polish your shoes as well as your performance, no-one likes a mumbler or a forgetter

Shes only got 10 minutes, not enough time to visit Jenny Frost and Pod

Banned

transit;8175826

Shes only got 10 minutes, not enough time to visit Jenny Frost and Pod

I suppose she would get dressed before the presentation, not during as referring to your first post! :oops:

Talk slowly! People can understand you better and you also have less to prepare in the first place! :-D

Original Poster

jubbyme;8175798

smart formal, light clean make up (assuming you are a girl) or very … smart formal, light clean make up (assuming you are a girl) or very clean shaven and fresh haircut for man, and an ironed suit.......

black gerbil1;8175823

talk LOUD, not shouting, be confident, look at people in the eyes, dont … talk LOUD, not shouting, be confident, look at people in the eyes, dont stutter, do a few dry runs before the presentation.....

Thanks repped you 2.
Im a he by the way ( I think i should change my avatar :whistling:)

Should I wear dark trousers/shirt? or light? or combination? any need for a tie?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8175844

I suppose she would get dressed before the presentation, not during as … I suppose she would get dressed before the presentation, not during as referring to your first post! :oops:

ok ...definitely changing my avatar :-D

Main sure that you have an into, a main concept of what you are trying to state and a conclusion if any. With 10 mins being very short, if you ramble the time will be over before you know it and you won't have said what you set out to do. GL

Banned

ele-font;8175897

Thanks repped you 2.Im a he by the way ( I think i should change my … Thanks repped you 2.Im a he by the way ( I think i should change my avatar :whistling:)Should I wear dark trousers/shirt? or light? or combination? any need for a tie?

yes, a tie, proper suit shoes, shiny
have suit proper ironed, blade shave
light shirt, dark trousers, conservative tie (boring i know, but you want to look smart but not have people looking at your funny tie or such)
dont roll up your sleeves

sorry about he/she, i blame transit, they said she before i did!

10 minutes to go? Too late to ask for advice. That moment should have been over the weekend...such asking suggests either pre-performance jitters or an unpreparedness beyond immediate help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions