my first quidco cashback isn't showing up

10 replies
Found 18th Dec 2016
I bought a princess belle cart from Argos for £49.99. I searched argos via quidco and went into Argos from quidco. It was 10% cashback on all sales including fast track so I ordered and paid online for it yesterday and collected today. Nothing at all is showing up in quidco when I go into recent activity. It is my first time using quidco. I paid for it using a visa mastercard if that makes any difference. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Cashback
10 Comments

Did you get the Quidco pop up saying that your visit was recorded?

no,,, some just dont "track" i only just started using it about a month ago, had probably a 50% success rate... Debenhams does seem to track, ive seen people mention its not too reliable, so im going to try top cash back

debenhams doesnt seem to track.*** had a Coach sale that got tracked but only for £150 less than my actual purchases, so figure that one out .!

Original Poster

Sambat

Did you get the Quidco pop up saying that your visit was recorded?

No, although I have seen that before. I was using the app on my phone? Should I not go ahead until I get this message?

Original Poster

louise_barwell

no,,, some just dont "track" i only just started using it about a month … no,,, some just dont "track" i only just started using it about a month ago, had probably a 50% success rate... Debenhams does seem to track, ive seen people mention its not too reliable, so im going to try top cash back

I was testing the waters as I've never used a cashback site before. I was going to try it on a drone from Argo but it's £449 and was hoping for the 10% cashback. I'm Not confident using it now on something expensive

It's possible it may take couple of days to show up. I bought some items from Halfords on Monday and it appeared on my tracking list on Wednesday.

I once made a mistake of browsing a website to later discover I can get cash back via quidco before I placed my order. I opened the web page via the app and found my cash back for declined cause I didn't clear my cookies. Since that mistake I clear my cookies everytime

make sure ad blockers are set to allow . clear cache before incase you already have a tracking cookie from another source

jayonline85

No, although I have seen that before. I was using the app on my phone? … No, although I have seen that before. I was using the app on my phone? Should I not go ahead until I get this message?

You then need to log in to Quidco raising a claim for a non- tracked purchase. You will need the order details to do so. Then just keep on eye on the claim.

jayonline85

I was testing the waters as I've never used a cashback site before. I was … I was testing the waters as I've never used a cashback site before. I was going to try it on a drone from Argo but it's £449 and was hoping for the 10% cashback. I'm Not confident using it now on something expensive

Hi there,

Thank you for your post and comments here.

Whenever cashback fails to track you can raise a claim to have the purchase manually tracking instead of automatically. However, below I have posted the information found on our help pages to ensure the successful tracking of your future purchases, if all is followed there shouldn't be a reason for your purchase not to track. We'd also recommend using a desktop device where possible -

Do make sure your cookies are enabled and pop-up blockers/ad-blockers are disabled. If using a mobile device, ensure you are not using pop-up blocker/ad-blocker or cookie protection apps.

Do enable JavaScript in your browser.

Anti-virus software and Firewalls are known to obstruct affiliate links (which we use to track your purchases). Your firewall must be enabled for cookie tracking. Ad and cookie blocking must be disabled to allow us to track your transactions.

Don't use private browsing or incognito windows in any browser.

If possible, use a dedicated browser for all your shopping, as you would have to do amend your settings after any automatic updates on your browser.

Do sign in to your Quidco account and start your shopping by clicking on the retailer´s link.

Don't use any voucher codes received from any source other than Quidco.

Do try to complete your purchase in one sitting only. Using a saved quote or shopping from previously saved shopping carts may cause your cashback to be declined. If after checkout you want to continue your purchase from the same retailer, close the browser, return to the site and start a new session by clicking the retailer link.

Don’t open too many website tabs in the same browser as it may seriously affect transaction tracking.

If you experience problems while making an online transaction and opt to call the retailer to complete the order, your cashback earning could be affected - please refer to retailer’s terms and conditions.

Don’t mix products with different cashback rates within the same purchase as the retailer will track everything at the lower rate.

Don't use a saved or retrieved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote and complete in one sitting.

Don’t buy more than one insurance policy/phone contract etc. in the same purchase - make a separate purchase for each in order to qualify for the cashback.

I do hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Jack
Quidco Company Representative
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures22
    2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    3. active noise cancelling headphones32
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22